Richmond V Brisbane, precursor to Geelong heartbreak | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond V Brisbane, precursor to Geelong heartbreak

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
The competition is not going to improve, if it continues to be umpired so inconsistently.
You see the same incident paid differently minutes apart, depending on the infringed against players jumper.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Molan in for Brennan and Hosking also out. This could get ugly.

My god Molan is horrendous, why is she still on the list?, slow as treakle in both mind and body, that she was a first round selection is baffling what traits did they see in her?.
Besides that girls having a crack against against a very good side, hope the floodgates don't open in the 3rd.
Conti just an amazing player pity at least one of those shots from 45 didn't go through.
The number of sling tackles paid in the women's game is off the charts.

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The competition is not going to improve, if it continues to be umpired so inconsistently.
You see the same incident paid differently minutes apart, depending on the infringed against players jumper.

Yeah agree. HTB is a lottery but the other one paid randomly is the sling tackle. We have one paid against us in our F50 when both arms are free and I don't think she hit her head, compare that to the one right at the end on McLlelland who was slung onto her head and the dump pays a throw. Add that to the ludricrous free paid against either Jacques or Brancatisano for sliding below the knee in our F50 again.

Umpiring as always is atrocious at this level. I have no idea why the AFL aren't giving them better umpires. Why aren't the AFL mens umpires umpiring these games?

BTW Typical Molan game, skirts the packs, doesn't chase, slow, slow by mind. I'd be changing my hairstyle if I was Egan as she keeps getting called Molan, one of the bigger offensive terms you could call her I'd think.

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
My god Molan is horrendous, why is she still on the list?, slow as treakle in both mind and body, that she was a first round selection is baffling what traits did they see in her?.
Besides that girls having a crack against against a very good side, hope the floodgates don't open in the 3rd.
Conti just an amazing player pity at least one of those shots from 45 didn't go through.
The number of sling tackles paid in the women's game is off the charts.
You at the game Caeser?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Terrific defensive performance by the girls. We looked really solid back there.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
That backline hunted and won the game. They absorbed some serious pressure from a class team.