Richmond v Brisbane QF: The Sequel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Brisbane QF: The Sequel

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Yep I heard that. An overweight Burchell or Lester. Lol!
That’s it.
He was saying a no to Gardiner and yeah Lester was the other.

Also that Brisbane have been the no 1 clearance team last 3 years and this year the Tigers 18th.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
That’s it.
He was saying a no to Gardiner and yeah Lester was the other.

Also that Brisbane have been the no 1 clearance team last 3 years and this year the Tigers 18th.

Yeah and we've won 2 flags in the last 3 years and the year we didn't win we finished 2 games clear on top.

David King lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
yeah but we can't allow the opposition to double our number like it was against Geelong (32-16). We will lose if this happens.
I know especially in a final we cannot allow this discrepancy.
Hope with Edwards & Prestia in the team now this is rectified somewhat.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yeah and we've won 2 flags in the last 3 years and the year we didn't win we finished 2 games clear on top.

David King lol

King for the last 3 years has shown 43 different ways to stop Dusty.
He is still using his Champion data to find the answer.
What a goose

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Brisbane are ranked 16th for disposal efficiency. They a good at turning the ball over.
This where we kill teams, on the turn over.

Reactions: 6 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Seems like lions have been playing the match in there heads all week ,today practicing sledging,Freeman stuff, tagging of Neale,Robinson etc.

• Wow

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Based on the captain run vision caddy no chance. Did not run or kick.

• Wow

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
yeah but we can't allow the opposition to double our number like it was against Geelong (32-16). We will lose if this happens.
Yes, we were an embarrassment against the cats. All the Cats fans i know were getting stuck into me after the game about the clearances. I had no comeback.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
In the build up to tomorrow I've been watching the QF from last year. Dusty got all the plaudits for that 3rd quarter blitz, but gee Edwards was out of control in that quarter. He was outstanding and a massive trigger for us in that quarter.

We can open their defence up with relative ease but will be more difficult without Lynch up there, big game needed from Chol to ensure that Andrews can't just float around the defensive 50 and claim intercept marks at will.

They played Hodge on Dusty in the QF for parts last year. Birchall is like Hodge with no arms and legs in a contest so bring it on if they put him on Dusty in our F50, would be like a school game where you have the big kid ragdolling the little kid.