Richmond v Brisbane - Round 19 (Sunday, July 31, 11:05am) @PRO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Brisbane - Round 19 (Sunday, July 31, 11:05am) @PRO

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Bears with a strong wind in the last.

Godcus struggling with confidence.
Dow can find it, can't kick and handballing needs work.
Hugo lifted.
RCD ok.
Stack working hard, another almost game.
Soldo dominant.
Kai Lohmann looks a future star for them.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
T. Dow's kicking is atrocious in both conception and execution. Picks the wrong target then misses it.

What's the problem with missing the wrong target? ;)

Brisbane appear to have brought their own umpires as well as their own commentators.

Since when do our opposition need to bring their own umpires, the generic anti-Richmond sort generally get the job done.

DS

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Not sure whether Lambert has done any coaching certificate courses but must fast track him from a development coach to our VFL coach

Reactions: 2 users

wammo

We're from Tigerland
May 16, 2007
T. Dow's kicking is atrocious in both conception and execution. Picks the wrong target then misses it.
And that's the times he's lucky enough to hold onto the football.
Has he always been this fumbly?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
And that's the times he's lucky enough to hold onto the football.
Has he always been this fumbly?

Our VFL team is garbage.

Its like watching a suburban park footy side.

Every time I've watched them this year they've been sheizen and lost.

Its like a third of em have checked out another third haven't even checked in, and the last third are just no good.

Reactions: 1 user

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Our VFL team is garbage.

Its like a third of em have checked out another third haven't even checked in, and the last third are just no good.
Stop watching the will ya Craig! ;D

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Our VFL team is garbage.

Not true Craig. We have had a very young and inexperienced group this year and have done pretty well.
Have a look at Cumberland and Sonsie. The players are being developed to play AFL and we are doing it quite well imo.
There are a few more coming as well. Banks, brown, Clarke and Ryan are the ones to watch

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just as well we don’t have his brother Puddly playing for us then isn’t it ? He’s worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user