Richmond V Geelong - PRACTICE MATCH 18/12/21 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond V Geelong - PRACTICE MATCH 18/12/21

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Not a good result given how crap Geelong were last year. Was looking for some improvement this year.

Just watched the last quarter, very scrappy. Both teams will go nowhere playing like that. Also notice that push in the back appears to not be a rule any more, just like the men's I suppose.

DS

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
Not a good result given how crap Geelong were last year. Was looking for some improvement this year.

DS

True but we had a few of our top players not playing, Mckenzie and Hosking, plus Lavey didn't play also.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
True but we had a few of our top players not playing, Mckenzie and Hosking, plus Lavey didn't play also.

I was hoping that was the case, StKilda first up won't be the easiest game. Oh well, at least they got a practice match in.

DS