Richmond v Hawthorn - Punt Rd 11 Sept 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Hawthorn - Punt Rd 11 Sept 2022

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
No game day thread?

I'll be there, looks like a bit of rain this arvo but shouldn't be too cold.

First 2 rounds have seen a much better performance from the Tigers. Defence much improved, need to work more on attack. Katie Brennan should help when she can return.

The loss to Geelong sucked, should have kicked those goals in the second quarter and won. Bad umpiring decision at the end also cost us the game. Why do they screw these things up in the last few minutes of games?

Great effort against the reigning premiers Adelaide. We should have won that but the class of Adelaide over-ran us in the last. I hate respectable losses, but I suppose that was one.

This week, if we can't win then the Tigers really are stuffed. Need to start a run of wins from this week, and this needs to be a big win, get some percentage.

Should be aiming for finals, simply no excuse for losing this one, next week too.

DS

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
No game day thread?

I'll be there, looks like a bit of rain this arvo but shouldn't be too cold.

First 2 rounds have seen a much better performance from the Tigers. Defence much improved, need to work more on attack. Katie Brennan should help when she can return.

The loss to Geelong sucked, should have kicked those goals in the second quarter and won. Bad umpiring decision at the end also cost us the game. Why do they screw these things up in the last few minutes of games?

Great effort against the reigning premiers Adelaide. We should have won that but the class of Adelaide over-ran us in the last. I hate respectable losses, but I suppose that was one.

This week, if we can't win then the Tigers really are stuffed. Need to start a run of wins from this week, and this needs to be a big win, get some percentage.

Should be aiming for finals, simply no excuse for losing this one, next week too.

DS
Important game. Must beat the first year Hawthorn Chicks. If not, some serious questions about the Tiges AFLW program will be asked.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Seriously how can AFLW be serious with #23
For the hawks. I guess they wanted all 18 teams before the talent is there.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
C'mon Tigerettes. Hold the mark! Position yourselves!

Dorkettes terrible jumper.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Better in that 2nd quarter, but we need to hold our marks.

Conti is so good, seems like they have Lucas Rodd with her but Mons too fast for her.

McKenzie will rip a game to shreds one of these days, she looked like it could have been today with the 1st 5 minutes or so of the game but seems to have faded out of the game.

BTW I really like Meg McDonald, reckon she's a really good defensive midfielder.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Better in that 2nd quarter, but we need to hold our marks.

Conti is so good, seems like they have Lucas Rodd with her but Mons too fast for her.

McKenzie will rip a game to shreds one of these days, she looked like it could have been today with the 1st 5 minutes or so of the game but seems to have faded out of the game.

BTW I really like Meg McDonald, reckon she's a really good defensive midfielder.
McKenzie is just so good to watch, has all the skills.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
That play right there from McKenzie was something else. Beautiful chase down and tackle, then slotted the goal from a tight angle.

Reactions: 1 users