Richmond V. Suns Saturday 6.10PM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond V. Suns Saturday 6.10PM

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
KB back is good, we need to get the forward line functioning better. We are hard to score against, next step is to be able to score more often.

McKenzie out is no good, we'll miss her, she sees to be missing a few games, hope they can sort it out. Always want Hosking back.

Need some percentage from this game and no fall off after last week's heroics.

DS

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
OMG twice there, their ruck made Molan look so slow.

Egan is the perfect player for what we needed, wins the contested ball and is great at that release handball.

I see Underwood hasn't improved her knowledge of the players. Either gets the name wrong or just says "the Richmond player". Does she realise this is HER JOB and knowing the players names is the least she should know.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
OMG twice there, their ruck made Molan look so slow.

Egan is the perfect player for what we needed, wins the contested ball and is great at that release handball.

I see Underwood hasn't improved her knowledge of the players. Either gets the name wrong or just says "the Richmond player". Does she realise this is HER JOB and knowing the players names is the least she should know.
Egan has been a great pick up. Dunno what the story is with Carlton. They've become a bit of a basket case.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Can't believe how good Eilish is. There is a story about her on code sports but it is paywalled.

Reactions: 1 user