Richmond V West Coast: Where to watch it | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond V West Coast: Where to watch it

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Richmond V West Coast on the Big Screen
richmondfc.com.au
20 May, 2003

Join with fellow Tiger supporters and catch all the action of Saturday's Round 9 clash between Richmond and West Coast on the big screens at the Royal Oak, Bridge Rd Richmond or The Wantirna Club, 350 Stud Rd Wantirna.

The doors at the Wantirna Club open at 6.00pm with the game being televised at 7.40pm. Entry is free.

NB: The Social Club will not be open as previously advertised.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Wonder if the reciption centre I'm going to Saturday night for a wedding has a tv and foxtel. It'd beat sitting round copping annoying questions from relos I haven't seen for 10 years or have never met."Oh how you've grown! How old are you now? What year are in? What do you want to do when you finish school?" I'm dreading it already, and if any of my great aunty's try to pinch my cheeks I'm going to find a cupboard to hide in (that's what I used to do when I was little and they came over :rollin)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I missed the Hawks game due to my uncles funeral, but another Tiger fan and I snook out to have a quick listen on the car radio.

We heard the first quarter scores and went back inside thinking the footy was more depressing than the funeral. Actually the funeral was pretty uplifting, the footy score we heard certainly wasn't.

Little did we know the show our boys were putting on while we sulked through our cuppa and sambos.

My advice is the take the walkman to listen to the footy while you're hiding in the cupboard TG. Some things in life are more important that rellos. ;D

Make sure it's at 10pm when 3AW cover the last quarter.

Go Tiges!

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Thanks for that Rosy didn't know the last quarter was going to be on 3AW will definitly take along the walkmen then. Reckon my relos would find it rude if I started listening to the game during the middle of dessert? ;D