Richmond v Westcoast cancelled???? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Westcoast cancelled????

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
No chance we'll be sent to a WA hub to play both Freo and West Coast.
Meanwhile Nth get six of their first seven games at Marvel. Nobody in the press has even mentioned this - imagine if it was us and the G

Reactions: 2 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
*smile* I hate our premier. No sense of pragmatism. We aren't talkiing about run of the mill Victorians. We are talking about players who have been wrapped up in a bubble. They will be tested before the game and will be out straight after the game, not coming into contact with anyone outside of the bubble.

I don’t mean to get political on a footy specific thread....BUT....Palachook is destroying your state with this border closure. Another out of control premier on a power trip!
The Covid spike here in Melbourne is limited to a few municipalities in the lower socioeconomic areas in the Northwest and far outer south east of Melbourne.
Elite players from a football club are not going to pose a public health threat to QLD.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The AFL is pushing for us to wear a new kit on thurzdey night against West Coast.
We will be in a full yellow Hazchem suit. That comes with 5 litres of Co2

Attachments

• 20200629_110449.jpg
    20200629_110449.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
*smile* I hate our premier. No sense of pragmatism. We aren't talkiing about run of the mill Victorians. We are talking about players who have been wrapped up in a bubble. They will be tested before the game and will be out straight after the game, not coming into contact with anyone outside of the bubble.

Agree

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Who really gives a toss?
The game is boring without crowds.
Crap sides that think they're good.
imagine playing Brisbane or Port on the G in a GF.
Whats the RWM??

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Fagan thinks he is a super coach.
The only time they have ventured out of Queensland they got slapped by the Pensioner's.
He shiits me..

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I don’t mean to get political on a footy specific thread....BUT....Palachook is destroying your state with this border closure. Another out of control premier on a power trip!
The Covid spike here in Melbourne is limited to a few municipalities in the lower socioeconomic areas in the Northwest and far outer south east of Melbourne.
Elite players from a football club are not going to pose a public health threat to QLD.

She is doing the right thing.
The AFL doesn't rule the country.
till we have a vaccine, any travelling sports codes needs to stop.
The WA premier will lose his shiit when he wakes up and hears we have another 70+ cases today.
He needs to look after the people that feed the state in the mining sector, not worry about the clowns at the AFL.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

They should just have ALL the remaining Vic clubs who haven’t played each other in ahub.

Should have done it once cases weren’t on the up in Vic.

The rest of the clubs hub in other states.

Have to factor byes. Season extended.

Getting worse by the day and other states don’t want nothing to do with Vic or it’s clubs.

Likely opponent now MELBOURNE.

Gill has told us to be flexible & fluid.

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
No chance we'll be sent to a WA hub to play both Freo and West Coast.
Doubt it. McGowan knows he's on a winner with the border closure. There's no way he'll risk that with the outbreak in Vic and an election early next year.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
The AFL is pushing for us to wear a new kit on thurzdey night against West Coast.
We will be in a full yellow Hazchem suit. That comes with 5 litres of Co2

Put a black slash through the middle & it's our 17 premiership jumper. I like it

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Great result if we get Melbourne at the MCG. Win that, beat North and then GWS at the MCG and we are right back in the hunt.

We can always rely on you big Richo. Putting a smile back on our faces.
We will struggle against Melbourne.
North at the testie dome is nearly impossible.
And GWS on the G without the crowd will favour them.
Im not so pessimistic