Richmond VFL's Round 8 v Box Hill Hawks, Sunday, May 15, 12.00pm AEST, Box Hill City | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VFL's Round 8 v Box Hill Hawks, Sunday, May 15, 12.00pm AEST, Box Hill City

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Classic example of what I keep saying about so many players playing for the free, Henderson bumps Cavarra and Cavarra throws his head back as if he's been shot except he got hit nowhere near his head

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Pathetic second half effort. RCD is a very soft footballer
He can't handle tighter checking which should be a strength of a tall, powerful, inside midfielder. I just don't think he has the killer instinct to make it.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Jason Bennett calls the block and has a small giggle coz he knows the free kick rubbish we've copped.

What is it now 9-29?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Callum Porter and Ben Cavarra both good for BH but both marked as just VFL Footballers.

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Tom Brown - 5 touches - another Matty Clarke special?

He looked a million years off senior level

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Bad loss however you look at it.

Didn’t get enough out of RCD, Ross and Dow after half time.

Reactions: 1 users

Reverse Centaur

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
Don't know how Parker went in the 1st but he's been terrible of what I've seen. Been caught every time.
Dumber than a bag of hammers.
The amount of times he killed a promising move, particularly against the wind after some hard team run and link play was unacceptable.
Break glass in case of emergency, but this level is his ceiling.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Frees are 9-28, seriously unbelievable, then add to that the 50 when the ump paid a mark when it clearly hit the ground. YOU PAY WHAT YOU SEE YOU MAGGOT, not what you think happened.

He seen it Mr.P hit the ground he was in the camera spot, then they complain and he gives a 50M, cheat.

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Was interesting in the last quarter in particular, started a lot of centre bounces with either Parker or Aarts in the middle alongside Ross and Dow, with RCD and Sonsie nowhere to be seen.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Parker the best for the tigers. Most other players disappeared after qtr time.