Richmond vs Essendon - Another Humiliation? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Essendon - Another Humiliation?

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
Do you think we are gonna get flogged again on Sunday, i will be going but my expectations arent great. Lets hope that we can give Kevin Sheedy a reason to come back to Punt Rd.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Vadim Golikov said:
Lets hope that we can give Kevin Sheedy a reason to come back to Punt Rd.

If we play the same way we did against the Saints then we'll give Sheeds a reason to never come back to Punt Road :eek:

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
I hope everyone this site realises were gonna be a bottom 8 team for at least the next 3-5 years. Were only gonna go backwards as opposed to the cats and saints with younger and more exciting lists.

Ive been saying it for years, we need to start again and rebuild from trhe bottom. I dont care if it it means a young and inexperienced tiger team finish bottom 4 the next 2-3 yrs as long as we work our way up

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Unless there is a complete turnaround in form and game plan, this could be one of those really painfull days at the footy.

My tip is bummers by 70 points + with Lloyd kicking 9.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It think it might get real ugly.
Essendon are only1 game out of the top 4, with a poor percentage.
They'll be after a top 4 finish.
Hird got injured early in the ist 1/4 last time, and Fletcher didn't play :-[

FoX

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2003
I just sent an e-mail to G.W. Bush claiming Sheedy is producing weapons of mass destruction at windy hill hopefully, he'll have an answer for them so as to save us some humiliation come the w/end. :p