Richmond vs Essendon (Dreamtime 2022) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Essendon (Dreamtime 2022)

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I'm going to type this slowly in the hope it will help.

I don't agree with the umpire's decision. I never said I agreed with the umpire's decision. The entire point of my post was about the absurdity of posters who like me, were at home and watching completely inconclusive replays, having any opinion on if the decision was correct or not.

And, the point of my post is that you come on here and criticise any questioning of umpiring, which we have seen this year has not been up to scratch, you lampoon anyone who dares claim they are wrong. Then you add that people criticising umpires are relying on blurry TV pictures, despite the fact many of us were there and saw the idiocy live while you were at home watching it on blurry TV.

So, fine, whatever, but don't come here and act as if we are all wrong, opinions other than yours have no merit, and not expect a response.

DS

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
This thread never fails to disappoint.

Goal umpire standing on the spot: I think it's a point.

Preenders watching a few blurry replay on TV: *smile* cheat.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The entire point of my post was about the absurdity of posters who like me, were at home and watching completely inconclusive replays, having any opinion on if the decision was correct or not.

Then you add that people criticising umpires are relying on blurry TV pictures, despite the fact many of us were there and saw the idiocy live while you were at home watching it on blurry TV.

I always wondered what it would be like to be interviewed on Sky News, but no longer. My brain hurts. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

The absurdity of you trying to suggest the ball was in bounds when the GWS player was clearly outside the line is astonishing.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I've never wondered what it is like talking to an arrogant fool, just get reminders every now and again.

As for the GWS player being out of bounds, what that has to do with a disallowed goal in a game between Richmond and Essendon I'm not sure, but I'm sure it makes sense in your universe. :rotfl2

DS

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Geez, if people had the same attitude at the game posters do in this thread I am surprised 100s werent kicked out. Everyone needs to hit Hardwick up for some "medicine".

Reactions: 1 user

Mac22

Tiger Cub
May 27, 2022
What an amazing club....that was sensational
This might be of interest to all those who loved the dance - goes into the background and history of what the club has done with the indigenous community. There's a paywall but they have a $1 for 2 months deal at the moment if you want a good read.

Reactions: 1 user