Richmond vs Essendon (Dreamtime 2022) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Essendon (Dreamtime 2022)

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Great pic indeed, IanG.

Just glad there weren't more hammys.
They certainly got low down.
Prob not great practice just before the game if your name is Optimus, Meatball or Chimpah.
Although they had fully warmed up.
(Was funny seeing Matty P take a tumble on the dewy grass right at the end!)

It will certainly make a great screensaver.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Felt a bit sorry for Mansell being left out of the photo printed in the HS this morning. ...

So found one with him in it !Studio_20220523_153822.jpg

FTW3ZZDagAIOI24.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
that picture is actually quite moving considering where we were in terms of indigenous representation in the 90s and 00s

Reactions: 17 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Wow. Coming from you. Just Wow

Hang on.

I make all kinds of comments related to football, but what you just said about our indigenous players was really dumb.

And you’re actually pushing back at me for your dumb ignorance?

You’re even dumber than I thought. Silly comments are your stock in trade but you should delete that comment above.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hang on.

I make all kinds of comments related to football, but what you just said about our indigenous players was really dumb.

And you’re actually pushing back at me for your dumb ignorance?

You’re even dumber than I thought. Silly comments are your stock in trade but you should delete that comment above.
You must be a hit at the parties

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
As the commentator said, Jase has missed six games in four years.
Not going anywhere.
Not even worth discussing.
Watch the first goal, Jase's contested mark on the wing set it up.
It was a coast-to-coast.

Thanks for your input on here Jase. BTW your tough stickers are *smile*! All of em.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Now you are just making a fool of yourself.

Here's my post:

Please feel free to point out where I 'claim it was a behind'?

Please point out where I 'question people's assessment of the incident who have already stated they were there'?

Please point out where I 'claim the umpire was correct'?

I don't like humiliating posters but you can't just try and use me as a punching bag by making things up when you are frustrated with umpires.

I don't like to point out an inability to understand English but you seem to have trouble understanding what you yourself wrote.

You said "I think it's a point". Yeah, sorry, I call it a behind but I figured you could work that out for yourself, my bad.

Your whole post is all about questioning peoples' assessment of the incident, oh, except for the umpire of course.

You said "Goal Umpire standing on the spot" - what was that, a claim they could not be correct, or is it a claim that the umpire was there so correct? You can try and deny clearly obvious implied meaning but it won't wash with me.

If you want to see a fool, look in the mirror.

DS

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
what was with the reported violence at this game?

50 people kicked out?

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
what was with the reported violence at this game?

50 people kicked out?
We were close enough off to side of some of it, and it really rattled my young bloke and really did reduce his enjoyment of the night. It was disappointing and you could feel it building through the crowd all night

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users