Richmond's description of gameplays | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond's description of gameplays

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
As I watch my wonderful Tigers granny replay ... 3 new descriptipns of the Tiger's gameplan become very apparent
For Ross Irving Richard Rochfort Cheryl Kermond Melissa Rollins Nathan McGrath ... just been watching the grand final replay ( again ) and three footy terms describe aspects of Richmond's winning plays .
1. The chaos ball !
2. The Swarm !
3. Rebounding into attack from the backline as a result of opposition turnovers thanks to intercept marks ...
Thoughts ?

Reactions: 1 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
#3 is a thing of beauty isn’t it. I like running of the bulls or ride af the Valkyries or midgets scramble for broken piñata treats

edit how about "midget disco?"

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
nice one nitro.

but I believe we wouldn't have made the GF if it wasn't for play #4

4. Kick it to Tom

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
nah EZ. remember the port final? it was over from a long way out. At that stage we were still turtles and went into our shells.
Bach was one of the few who took it on to win the game, the courage to chance it. Poor bastard bounced himself out but he was trying and believing.
Fast forward to the tigers era and our signature move is play #1
kick it, tap it, knock it... whatever you gotta do, move it forward.
It dont matter who is at the end wearing the black with yellow sash

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
nah EZ. remember the port final? it was over from a long way out. At that stage we were still turtles and went into our shells.
Bach was one of the few who took it on to win the game, the courage to chance it. Poor bastard bounced himself out but he was trying and believing.
Fast forward to the tigers era and our signature move is play #1
kick it, tap it, knock it... whatever you gotta do, move it forward.
It dont matter who is at the end wearing the black with yellow sash

I still believe big toms enormous mark at the start of the 3rd in the prelim

Turned our ship around, back on course towards glory.

Then i remember, he did it again?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
There's a bit of Braveheart in our full on manic attack

eb88x.jpg