Richmond's seeming reluctance to go into a Hub | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond's seeming reluctance to go into a Hub

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
The biggest mistake made was leaving Neil Balme at home. Those in charge on the Gold Coast have not kept things at the standard that we as members/supporters should expect.

Reactions: 5 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
The biggest mistake made was leaving Neil Balme at home. Those in charge on the Gold Coast have not kept things at the standard that we as members/supporters should expect.
LOL, What Balmey patrolling the hallways making sure everyone is tucked in

FFS

Reactions: 4 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
LOL, What Balmey patrolling the hallways making sure everyone is tucked in

FFS
It's about setting standards. No one can ever stop free will and abject stupidity, especially among young men. However given Neil Balme's work history and what he's done for our club in particular, it's impossible to believe that the group up there wouldn't have benefited from his presence.

Reactions: 2 users

deedee

Tiger Rookie
Sep 12, 2011
Self discipline seems to be in very short supply this year at Richmond. We will tumble down the ladder over the next few years if this continues.

Reactions: 1 user

Althom

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 23, 2016
Does this mean the portion of Brooke's fine that was suspended now has to be paid?
The club will be up for a large bill.
Send the muppets back to Melbourne.

Birdman19

Tiger Superstar
Apr 16, 2009
Does this mean the portion of Brooke's fine that was suspended now has to be paid?
The club will be up for a large bill.
Send the muppets back to Melbourne.
Culture eats talent for breakfast. This is not part of our culture nor do we want it to be. Send them both home to face the music and whatever will become of their careers.

Althom

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 23, 2016
It's being reported that the fine will be +$100k and some points.
Is the loss of points in the mix?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Surely not loss of points? No way? Port didn't lose points for Houston and Ladhams COVID breach.

deedee

Tiger Rookie
Sep 12, 2011
Pretty sure the AFL stated anymore breaches will result in points being deducted, so I suspect it will cost us points

Althom

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 23, 2016
The rules are as per below apparently. Doesn't look like points will come into it - this time.

FIRST OFFENCE - up to $50,000 sanction (50% suspended) - $25,000 included in 2020 Soft Cap

SECOND OFFENCE – up to $75,000 sanction (plus $25,000 from first offence) - $100,000 included in 2020 Soft cap

THIRD & SUBSEQUENT OFFENCE – The Commission or the General Counsel may impose any sanction on any terms or conditions that they in their absolute discretion think fit which may include a monetary sanction, loss of Premiership points or loss of Draft picks.

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Geez fellas - you just burnt someone’s salary and I imagine you’ll both be traded or delisted. How much stupidity?!!

daniel30

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 14, 2010
They shouldn't be out that's the issue fullstop both returning from injury to stupidity. Our biggest mistake was not bringing a calm head up there like Bammy who so good at running the club to many incidents for my liking who ever made that call is stupid.

riloi82

Tiger Rookie
Apr 28, 2004
The rules are as per below apparently. Doesn't look like points will come into it - this time.

FIRST OFFENCE - up to $50,000 sanction (50% suspended) - $25,000 included in 2020 Soft Cap

SECOND OFFENCE – up to $75,000 sanction (plus $25,000 from first offence) - $100,000 included in 2020 Soft cap

THIRD & SUBSEQUENT OFFENCE – The Commission or the General Counsel may impose any sanction on any terms or conditions that they in their absolute discretion think fit which may include a monetary sanction, loss of Premiership points or loss of Draft picks.
Why wasn’t the Buckley / Sanderson breach considered a second offence; after Sidebottom‘s first offence.

Althom

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 23, 2016
Why wasn’t the Buckley / Sanderson breach considered a second offence; after Sidebottom‘s first offence.
You'd have t ask Gill that question and he'd have to consult with Eddie before answering.
You know how it works.

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Was listening to Leigh Matthews yesterday and don't know if this has been widely reported and if not... why not?
GEELONG HAS 165 PEOPLE IN THEIR HUB....!
60 of whom travelled up there on the last lot of flights. ......
Including board member James Sutherland. .... and his son... I suppose he's gone up there to keep Eddie's boy company!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Was listening to Leigh Matthews yesterday and don't know if this has been widely reported and if not... why not?
GEELONG HAS 165 PEOPLE IN THEIR HUB....!
60 of whom travelled up there on the last lot of flights. ......
Including board member James Sutherland. .... and his son... I suppose he's gone up there to keep Eddie's boy company!
Gunna need a lot of help carrying the *smile* can home after they get blown out of the finals again.

Reactions: 2 users