Richo and Forward line don't come together. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo and Forward line don't come together.

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
i reckon putting richo on the wing work since he cant take a strong mark in the forward 50 nor kick an easy goal from 20m out. do u reckon he should stay on the wing?

I reckon Richo will look good on a wing at Shell stadium wearing hoops!!!

Vadim Golikov said:
i reckon putting richo on the wing work since he cant take a strong mark in the forward 50 nor kick an easy goal from 20m out. do u reckon he should stay on the wing?

I cant believe what you've written.

The only reason Richardson doesnt take a strong mark in the foward 50, it's due to the fact of the way the ball is delivered.

It's either kicked two metres in front of his toes or three metres over his head.

Richardson, is one of the best marks in the AFL. Took 13 again today. The only things that let Richmond down is his kicking at goal and when he spits the dummy.

As for Richardson being traded, I dont think so.

Richo without a doubt will again finish in the top 5 in Richmonds Best & Fairest.

Richo still has alot to offer us.