Richo Ruled Out | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo Ruled Out

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Richo ruled out
5:31:22 PM Sat 12 April, 2003

Matthew Richardson has been left out of the Richmond side to play Fremantle at the MCG on Sunday.

The Tiger full-forward this week underwent surgery to repair a hairline fracture of his cheekbone following a clash with Scott West of the Western Bulldogs and was originally ruled out for one match by the club medical staff.

However, he recovered well enough from the surgery to offer a hope of selection against the Dockers, however the club decided late on Saturday to leave him out.

“If we had an extra day, he probably would have played,” a club spokesman said.

The decision to leave Richardson out clears the way for former Carlton reserves player Tim Fleming to make his debut for the club.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Good to see the right and long term decision was made. Both in giving Richo another 8 days to recover as well as including newboy Tim Fleming.

CAR'N THE TIGES!

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Flemming could be the real positive to come out of this. As long as they don't leave him on the bench all day.

Unfortunately it often takes a negative at tigerland to realise a positive ala COUGHLAN.

I really hope that FLEMMING makes and impact as I know that BRITTAIN was a big rap for him.