Rnd 12 Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rnd 12 Other Games.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I don’t think Carlton will ever get better. Is there really any difference between Chuckles and Teague?

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Can’t believe Carlton are massive favourites over West Coast. Load up on West Coast!
Brilliant notification. Probably would have loaded up anyway - Carlcrap are *smile*- but your post made me do it on the spot after reading it. Good job. Offset some racing losses on the weekend !

Saad. Blows any small chance. Heh heh...

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Brilliant notification. Probably would have loaded up anyway - Carlcrap are *smile*- but your post made me do it on the spot after reading it. Good job. Offset some racing losses on the weekend !

Saad. Blows any small chance. Heh heh...
They really are a pathetic football club.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
It’s interesting all the talk of Cripps having signed a few weeks ago has gone totally quiet - or have I missed something ? Has he signed yet ?