Rnd 12 Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rnd 12 Other Games.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dont know who I want to lose more tonight the GoDeez or the Bears.

Go Deez staying in the top 4 and running out of steam in August September might be best result for the RFC.

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Brisbane has moved ahead of Port, Pies, Cats in my most despised teams.... Go Dees!
The barometric tool is sub.... hope he gets on so May can accidentally coat hanger him!

Reactions: 3 users

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Can’t stand either of these two teams.......and I’m still not sold on either....BUT, I think we must concede that we won’t catch Melb, therefore, we need them to beat Fagons Frontrunners ....we need some teams above us (that are within reach) to lose

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Only 2 decent games this week. The rest are garbage.

A lot of rounds this year have been pretty ordinary in terms of overall, first game thru to last game interest.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I want the dees to keep winning.

bring 4th closer to us,

I think they are better than Lions. Oliver is in astounding form, and Gawn just hands it to him on a plate.

In Brisbane's favour though, is no Barometer Beast Mode

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I agree with everything you say, Ezy, but I think the Bears win tonight.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
Picking a team you want to win this is like choosing between your mum and your sister to sleep with. No option is any way acceptable. Said so to a mate, he worries a draw equates to a threesome.

Reactions: 1 users