Rnd 12 Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rnd 12 Other Games.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Teague can't survive this season surely. Cripps looks a shadow of himself
I agree, but what do they do? They never should have signed Teague in the first place. Jumped far too quick, it was almost as amateurish as #lolnorf and Shaw.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Noticed Zac Williams is playing in defence for Carlton. $900k half back flanker.
Yet they wonder why they are still *smile*. Paying elite money to B grade players like him and Saad and Martin.

Plus Cripps is now a b grader. Having very little impact on games this season. He’s not worth the money everyone is saying he could get next contract. He’s a plodder this season. Not sure he can get back to his best.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
And their other captain Docherty is a d grader. Hopeless. Would struggle for a game at North.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Blose Facebook page in meltdown, again!
They're are useless.
shocking list.
10-12 players aren't AFL level.
Murphy finished
Doherty dud
Casboult
Silivagni
Stocker can't kick
Dow. Worse top 5 pick since fiora.
Sps.
Jones dud

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They're are useless.
shocking list.
10-12 players aren't AFL level.
Murphy finished
Doherty dud
Casboult
Silivagni
Stocker can't kick
Dow. Worse top 5 pick since fiora.
Sps.
Jones dud

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
Carlton were playing a team that was decimated by injuries, has a poor away games record and had not won on today's ground, the SCG, since 1999 - that's 22 years.

Yet Carlton who had the best of play in the 1st 2 and bit quarters could not put any scoreboard pressure on the West Coast. Then, unbelievably Carlton could not run out the game.

Theirs is a culture problem, they don't believe in each other because they each know each other's flaws and they know the coach's game plan is not playable by the quality of their team mates and themselves.

Long may it remain so!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Oh, Boy!
Back in the early 90’s my blooze mates would laugh and ask why do I support the Tigers, they’re the worst ever.
Now it’s their turn
Enjoy

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
I dont think so.

Luke Jackson is very, very good.

I watched last night closely and am convinced that right now, Melbourne are significantly better than the rest,

and that in September, they will likely be significantly more than half as good as Richmond
Too many lingering questions over the clubs mental fragility as a whole for mine.

We used to have it too.

But I reckon Jake is right, if Gawn, Petracca or Oliver went down long term I reckon that would be the excuse they need to give up. Maybe even covid upheaval might change their mindset.

Very good side, but all roads still lead through Richmond if you want the flag.

Reactions: 1 user

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Freo are still hopeless. Nowhere near a first flag.
Fyfe looks fed up......he would be perfect for us.
Fyfe and Dusty in tandem.
Would love him in our side..yes he is not Richmondy, but he is a star.
Cerra looks meh, Henry would be handy.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I wasn't watching the game TBV, but in general the club's have a dedicated monitor linked to the raw vision with someone responsible for checking it for any sign of a potential concusssion.

Sometimes they are subtle and sometimes obvious. It sounds like you are talking about an obvious one, so once they spot it they should do an in person assessment of the player and if by vision or the assessment they are concerned of potential concussion then implement the concussion protocol which would start with the SCAT5 tool which I've spoken about previously.

If the assessment returns a clear result then there's no reason a player can't continue.
Thanks Richo... I was mainly interested because no one appeared to check Saad, however not being at the ground how would I know. Pretty close to the break too so may have been accessed then I suppose.
Obviously got an extremely hard head!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Freo Stkilda Carlton and GC are useless.
Who ever gets games against them on the run to September will be guaranteed 4pts

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Freo are still hopeless. Nowhere near a first flag.
Fyfe looks fed up......he would be perfect for us.
Fyfe and Dusty in tandem.
Would love him in our side..yes he is not Richmondy, but he is a star.
Cerra looks meh, Henry would be handy.
Ive always said the club should go after him.
I know he runs his dads trucking business but an opportunity to play for us would be huge.
The club should have someone in his ear.
Especially if Houli, Astbury and Cotchin retire.
We would have enough to chase him and sign up Balta and Bolton.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Carlton were playing a team that was decimated by injuries, has a poor away games record and had not won on today's ground, the SCG, since 1999 - that's 22 years.

Yet Carlton who had the best of play in the 1st 2 and bit quarters could not put any scoreboard pressure on the West Coast. Then, unbelievably Carlton could not run out the game.

Theirs is a culture problem, they don't believe in each other because they each know each other's flaws and they know the coach's game plan is not playable by the quality of their team mates and themselves.

Long may it remain so!
Don't worry about bagging them, your wasting your time.
This all comes back from what this club was bulit on. MONEY.
At 10am edition Hearld sun Earl Spalding was a Richmond player by the 4pm edition he signed for Carlton.
They had the financial backing to buy who ever they wanted, when they wanted.
I lost count how many A graders would go to Carlton during the off season in the late 70's and during the 80's it was ridiculous.
The end of the Carlton football club started with the AFL draft and its death was the salary cap.
I can say they will be a shiit club for another 25 years

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Ive always said the club should go after him.
I know he runs his dads trucking business but an opportunity to play for us would be huge.
The club should have someone in his ear.
Especially if Houli, Astbury and Cotchin retire.
We would have enough to chase him and sign up Balta and Bolton.
Don't see why not...money aside He might like a premiership badge for less coin.
We are in the window and geez it would *smile* other sides off.
We did it with Lynch and that worked reasonably well
I would really love him and Dusty..what a side we would be.
PS..he can step on other players feet instead of ours.