Rnd 7 Richmond vs Sandringham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rnd 7 Richmond vs Sandringham

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Mr Brightside said:
He certainly a unique specimen TBH, there’s definitely something to work with, I’ve just lost faith in his ability to be able to play at the top level, haven’t put a line through yet. His set shot kicking looked to have improved last year, think its gone backwards this year.

He is possibly the worst kick on an afl list. Just cannot make it with that ball drop.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
TigerForce said:
Get Cholly in the 1sts is my opinion.

Rich 14.14. 98
Sand 4.9. 33

_R167231.jpg

Great. At whose expense?

Will provide zero pressure at AFL level and won’t fit into our plans at the moment.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I really like the look of menadue. If he can just improve his contested ball ability he could be a gun off hald back or wing.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
leon said:
Thought that several times myself, like this match against the Weagles. Perfect opportunity to include another tall, even thought Balta was a chance. Weagles loaded up with talls. But ... nah!

Hope their aerial dominance doesn't cost us this match.

Pretty sure we’re the Premiers. Let’s see if those tall *smile* can chase us all around their new stadium.!

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Harry said:
I really like the look of menadue. If he can just improve his contested ball ability he could be a gun off hald back or wing.
Same. Growing powerful hips/ass.

Markov is also good enough to play seniors.

We have to make sure we keep both those guys to transition from Griggy and Houli retirement.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
ryan said:
Balta rested and so was Coleman Jones

Ballard & Aarts didn't play - both injured

Best game all year for Marcov
Thanks Ryan I was trying to think who was the VFL outs during the game, clearly the best VFL listed players we’ve had, some good depth in the VFL ranks

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Harry said:

Harry I have been a fan of Connor all along, finally starting to get some 20+ possession games the coaches have been looking for. Now how do we get him into the side?, a hard nut to crack!

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Midsy said:
Pretty sure we’re the Premiers. Let’s see if those tall *smile*s can chase us all around their new stadium.!

All will be revealed in a few hours. Hope you're suggestion is right though.

Feb 25, 2007
RICHMOND
Goal Kickers: B. Grewar 2, C. Moore 2, M. Chol 2, B. Wood, S. Bolton, H. Tanner, C. Ellis, R. Bathie, T. Stengle, L. Baker, A. Miles
Best Players: C. Menadue, O. Markov, C. Ellis, J. Fletcher, S. Morris, T. Stengle