Robbie Tarrant - Welcome to the Jungle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Robbie Tarrant - Welcome to the Jungle

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Onya Taz. It will be a bit of an adjustment playing in front of something bigger than a mini van, but I trust you to be up to the challenge.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
200 gamer KPD

quick.

welcome robbie

Reactions: 5 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Welcome Robbie! hope your playing days with Richmond are filled with lots of wins, enjoyment and premierships. Play your best

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Onya Taz. It will be a bit of an adjustment playing in front of something bigger than a mini van, but I trust you to be up to the challenge.
Don't expect much early.
He hasn't played in front of a crowd larger then 758 of his own supporter's

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
He looks cross eyed but his pupils are in the middle of his eyes. Don't mind it!

• Haha

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
We have got our experienced ready replacement for Astbury so looking forward to see how he fits into the team and culture.
Hope is has a great two years with us and retires with a premiership medal

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
After he's been here a week or so please edit the title of the thread EZ... drives me nuts when we have the "welcome Player X" after he's been here 7 years.

Petty I know but I'm a petty man

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
After he's been here a week or so please edit the title of the thread EZ... drives me nuts when we have the "welcome Player X" after he's been here 7 years.

Petty I know but I'm a petty man
And change to an upper case “T” on his surname please

• Love

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Welcome Robbie. I hope your stay at Tigerland is fun, successful and very rewarding.