Robbie Tarrant - Welcome to the Jungle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Robbie Tarrant - Welcome to the Jungle

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Grimes has been a huge loss.
No doubt he’s a loss.
But when there’s no pressure on the ball carrier further up the ground and balls are flying in like it’s Saturday night at a Turkish bath house, even the great Alex Rance couldn’t help us.

Reactions: 4 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Tarrant looks like he's a yard short on pace to be effective. Giving away a fair bit to the Dees. Looks to me like he's done already. Hope he's still building fitness, because signs aren't good.

Reactions: 2 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Tarrant looks like he's a yard short on pace to be effective. Giving away a fair bit to the Dees. Looks to me like he's done already. Hope he's still building fitness, because signs aren't good.
That last effort just cost a goal - ran straight over the ball.
Balta back, use Jack as second ruck. Drop him. Prefer Miller

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Tarrant is showing his age. The knowledge is there but the body is shot. Would rather see Miller there for all his deficiencies as he has time to learn AFL and could surprise us

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Was really looking forward to a couple of good years of Tarrant - but to date it’s been a huge disappointment
Maybe we need Grimes back to see Tarrant play his expected role.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Agree. He’s ok if there is time to fill a hole and the ball has some height on it, but otherwise one on one and when the ball hits the ground, he is incredibly slow and lacks spring.

He looks done to me.

Reactions: 2 users

tiger3000

Tiger Cub
Apr 11, 2011
Thought he was on Wiederman more but may have been mistaken. Much harder to watch on TV. Only got back from the UK at 5pm so decided not to chance getting to the G on time today :)
they probably switched around at times, but definitely a number of contests gibcus was on sideshow bob - unsure if matchup or just how the positions lined up as ball came in

tarrant looks way too slow these days for most current forwards, turning circle/speed is like a houseboat, and cant remember him getting too far off the ground. not really sure what the point is long term. i got it at the time if we could snag a chance to contend. but might as well give miller a go

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Thought we would get one good year out of him.
No

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Tarrant sure loves a double grabber. Sometimes he even surprises me with a triple grabber where he drops it completely which is fun