Rodan's VFL run in doubt (realfooty) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rodan's VFL run in doubt (realfooty)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Rodan's VFL run in doubt
By Melissa Ryan
June 20 2003

Richmond is yet to decide whether David Rodan will play for Coburg against the Northern Bullants in the VFL tomorrow, with the young Tiger being affected by groin soreness.

While Rodan was initially to be sent back in search of a more disciplined game, five of his Tiger teammates will definitely not have a rest - volunteers Rory Hilton and Adam Houlihan; and Craig Biddiscombe, Kayne Pettifer and Tim Fleming.

Tigers football manager Greg Hutchison said that although Rodan's 34 consecutive games since debuting was pleasing, his lack of consistency at the moment had to be addressed. If Rodan did play against the Northern Bullants, Hutchison said he could spend more time in the midfield.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Oohhhh my God. Does this mean he has been dropped from the VFL as well...........

Sorry people couldn't resist. We really do need to inject some humour back into the place this week.

Just in case anyone missed it......JUST JOKIN'.....