Rory Chat | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rory Chat

A

admin

I had a bit of a look at the chat with Rory. He was only there about 10 mins and had to go....don't blame him, ha.
Items of interest.
-He was watching telly (Joe Millionaire) and had a spasm in his ankle. It's gone as quickly as it happened and he trained today.
-Duncan is right to go, trained fully today.
-Dragga had half a game for Coburg and went well.
-Andy Mills got very little time on Saturday because he'd already played for Coburg and was called up late because of Rory's withdrawal from the game.
That's about it I think.

A

admin

Tigachikk: Hey Rory, how did you injure your ankle?
Rory Hilton: I had a spasm watching TV, Joe Millionaire and my ankle just locked up.

Pricey: Where will we improve to play finals this year and compete with Brisbane etc?
Rory Hilton: Our midfield improved with Justin Blumfield and Kane Johnson.

Tigachikk: Jay Schulz seems to have fitted into the team nicely, would you expect him to play seniors this year?
Rory Hilton: Definitely, I expect Jay to play this year.

Rgal: Whom do you get along with best at the club?
Rory Hilton: I live with Andrew Mills and have known him my whole life so probably Andrew.

Guest01856: Is your ankle going to be fine for Round One?
Rory Hilton: Yes, I trained today-it healed as quickly as I injured it.

Tigerlover: Why did Andrew Mills get so little time on the ground on Saturday?
Rory Hilton: Andrew actually played a half in the reserves and then had to fill in the seniors because I was a late withdrawal.

Pricey: Why do you think Rodan spends so much time on the bench when he is such a gun footballer already?
Rory Hilton: Don't know about Rodan, I'm not the coach.

Rgal: What do you think you'll do when you retire from footy?
Rory Hilton: When I retire from footy - I'm studying business finance at uni but I've got no idea.

Tigerlover: How is Duncan’s hamstring?
Rory Hilton: Good, he trained fully tonight so he shouldn't be too far away.

Guest74296: If you stayed at Brisbane, do you think you would have been good enough to play in the premiership teams?
Rory Hilton: Yes I do.

Tigachikk: Did Draga get through his game with Coburg?
Rory Hilton: Yes he did, he played a half and played really, really well.

Golfcart: How do you think your year is going to be? Gonna stick it up those who say you are overrated?
Rory Hilton: If I can stay injury free, I should have a good year.

Guest74296: Do you regret leaving Brisbane?
Rory Hilton: No.

Tigachikk: How did you find business statistics last year? I sat near you in the exam.
Rory Hilton: Well you could have helped me (with the bus stats).

Guest01856: Were you upset when you got injured?
Rory Hilton: Yes I was upset.

Tigerlover: Good luck Rory, need your courage back in the team.
Rory Hilton: Thank-you.

Rgal: Which of your teammates will be next to feature in your articles?
Rory Hilton: Not sure, whom do you think?
Rgal: I reckon you should do Richo.

Tigerlover: Did we get a rough deal or what, going to WA then NSW?
Rory Hilton: No, its just part of the game and a chance for everyone to get used to travelling.

Golfcart: I think you should look at a career in the media when you are finished.
Rory Hilton: Thanks, do you want to hire me?
Golfcart: If I could I would - How is Blumfield settling in?

Rgal: Or maybe you should get one of the fellas to do an article on you. I'm sure Gas would love to get you back for that golf comment.

Tigachikk: Whom do you expect to play in the goalsneak role for us this year?
Rory Hilton: David Rodan, Andrew Krakeour and Kane Pettifer.

pricey: Which of the new recruits do you think will have the biggest impact for us this year?
Rory Hilton: Blumfield and Johnson.

Rgal: Which of the girls do you think Joe Millionaire will pick?
Rory Hilton: The blonde one!

Tigachikk: What can you tell us about Tim Fleming, he is a bit of a mystery man?
Rory Hilton: He's a midfield player, hard at it and a ball winner.

Rory Hilton: Thanks everyone for all of your support and looking forward to a big year for Richmond.