Round 1: The warm beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1: The warm beer games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Really need Geebung to do a number on Cwood tonight and soften them up mentally for our game with them in 2 weeks.

Ditto GWS V Crows for our game with them next week. Dogs in round 4. Swans round 5. We have a tough start to the year.

Never thought I’d say this but interested to see how Norrrf go. Big game for them against the lowly WCE. What can Clarko produce ? Simpson is on the hot seat.

Last edited:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Really need Geebung to do a number on Cwood tonight and soften them up mentally for our game with them in 2 weeks.

Ditto GWS V Crows for our game with them next week. Dogs in round 4. Swans round 5. We have a tough start to the year.

Never thought I’d say this but interested to see how Norrrf go. Big game for them against the lowly WCE. What can Clarko produce ? Simpson is on the hot seat.
Agree on this. Sorry Fly, but your team is a scum.

It'll be some nice cold Stellas for me tonight.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Genuinely imported from Belgium or phoney brewed under license in England or somewhere ?
Who knows. Just bought them quickly yesterday morning and stuck them in the garage fridge as I was in a bit of a rush. I'll have a look at the 6 pack closer tonight. Probably phoney brewed given they cost $19.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I reckon Collingwood will win and win comfortably.
The Crows are playing in 35 degrees, that should bend them over for next week.
Port/Brisbane game, I hate both of them. I hope they draw.
Hawthorn to do Essendon.
Freo are shitt, but Stkilda I'd Shittter.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I reckon Collingwood will win and win comfortably.
The Crows are playing in 35 degrees, that should bend them over for next week.
Port/Brisbane game, I hate both of them. I hope they draw.
Hawthorn to do Essendon.
Freo are shitt, but Stkilda I'd Shittter.
Pleasure of the week. Purple Blobbo on AFL360 Monday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Who knows. Just bought them quickly yesterday morning and stuck them in the garage fridge as I was in a bit of a rush. I'll have a look at the 6 pack closer tonight. Probably phoney brewed given they cost $19.
Ok. Well I’m only bringing a packet of Savoury Shapes then.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Bit worried about our draw and start to the season. Really need Geelong to take some heat out of it for us tonight.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Reckon if Simpson was coaching in Melb he'd already be burnt toast never mind hot seat.
Wet Coke has been near irrelevant the last few seasons n are more pretending to hang around than commit to rebuilding their list.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Reckon if Simpson was coaching in Melb he'd already be burnt toast never mind hot seat.
Wet Coke has been near irrelevant the last few seasons n are more pretending to hang around than commit to rebuilding their list.
Should have been shown the door last year.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
West Coke will let hum have the start of the youth rebuild to taker the heat short term.

Then they probably will sack him when a more likely candidate is available.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well there will be 2 rivals behind us on the ladder out of Geesook, Skunks, Doggies and GoDeez.

Id rather the Maggots not start with a win but I have a feeling they might. Dogs might get hold of the GoDeez without May and Fritsch.

Id be happy to be 2 points up over the Skunks and the Deez if that eventuates.

The Goldens might be a sneaky shot over the Ducks also up in Kwee Lan.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Happy to sit back stress-free tonight and the rest of the weekend and hopefully watch some carnage unfold.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
West Coke will let hum have the start of the youth rebuild to taker the heat short term.

Then they probably will sack him when a more likely candidate is available.
WTF?
You think Wet Coke will put up with another two or three years of crap before they actually have the rebuild established enough to be able to bring in a more likely candidate.
They've only just started their list rebuild with the 2022 draft, it's still gunna take them another couple of drafts plus the next couple of seasons of footy before they get a decent idea of what they've got in front of them. Another bottom five finish this year Simpson will be out the door n the new coach will be enticed in with the old look at all these wunnerful future kids we've got for you