Round 1: The warm beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1: The warm beer games.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just another fact why these flogs are so dumb. Tackler dragging the ball back in and under the player doesn't actually mean HTB!!!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
If you beat them in the midfield the Crows look easy to score against. Big game for our midfield next week. If we dominate field position like we did against Carlton, surely we won't butcher it as badly 2 games in a row.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If you beat them in the midfield the Crows look easy to score against. Big game for our midfield next week. If we dominate field position like we did against Carlton, surely we won't butcher it as badly 2 games in a row.
Yep, we just need to build composure again and stop passing/kicking frenetically when not needed.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How many teams have Richmond DNA or Richmond photocopies in their successful game plans? :mhihi

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Seen enough to know the Tigers are going to at least beat the Drugs and the Hawks they are both sheizenhausen.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Adelaide were running on the spot after half time & if we can't beat them after today's performance.
I want sackings and then I want the bloke with moustache and Bryan Wood to challenge the board again.Screenshot_20230319_163748_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The Hawks should widen their revenue streams and open an abattoir. Plenty of butchers they could employ there.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
That Adelaide jumper in the white shorts is putrid.

Hold on a sec. It's the AFL that have the money grubbing stupidity.

They are the ones that brought in "Gather Round," which is nothing more than a money grab. And means the season starts a week earlier.

I am pretty certain the Ed Sheeran concert was announced over 12 months ago.
Two lots of money grabbing stupidity don't make for pristine ground conditions to start the season. Even if there'd been an extra week to get the ground ready, the fancy green carpet still wouldn't have been properly settled in.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
That's it. Bummers new premiership favourites now. This is it!!

Ferals just happy to see them at top spot after R1. :mhihi