Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Anyone any idea what time we will find out? Assume it will be an email either from ticketmaster or the club?

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
The original ballot information email from the club specifically says you will be notified if you are successful or unsuccessful BEFORE Tuesday 9 March.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The original ballot information email from the club specifically says you will be notified if you are successful or unsuccessful BEFORE Tuesday 9 March.

Has anyone heard anything then? If others have emails then I assume I've lucked out?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
mine didnt, mine said

What happens after I submit my ballot registration?

Members will receive a confirmation email that their ballot registration has been completed. We will be in touch on Tuesday 9 March to let you know the outcome of the ballot and next steps.

Please be patient as we work through this.

Reactions: 2 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Its interesting that they haven't opened the ballot for GA members. Surely they will know by now how many tix they are getting access to?

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
From RFC Twitter
Reserved seat and reserved bay members who entered our Round 1 ballot will receive communication from the Club via email by 5pm today with an update regarding the outcome of this ballot.

Me a GA Member
General Admission will have access to redeem Round 1 ticketing from Tuesday, March 16 via Ticketek. General Admission members will hear from us tomorrow via email with further information.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
There were murmurings that the AFL was trying to get the state government to raise the number to 60% or 65% capacity. They may be holding back for a decision on this.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
From RFC Twitter
Reserved seat and reserved bay members who entered our Round 1 ballot will receive communication from the Club via email by 5pm today with an update regarding the outcome of this ballot.

Frantically keeps pressing refresh on my email haha

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
There were murmurings that the AFL was trying to get the state government to raise the number to 60% or 65% capacity. They may be holding back for a decision on this.
Not sure who they'd get an answer from today. Lieutenant Dan is in hospital. I doubt they'd be handing the keys to Pakula.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Not sure who they'd get an answer from today. Lieutenant Dan is in hospital. I doubt they'd be handing the keys to Pakula.
Why not from Pakula? He's the Sports Minister, isn't he? But will be strongly advised by the CHO as all along as to be expected. Nothing new.

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
Why not from Pakula? He's the Sports Minister, isn't he? But will be strongly advised by the CHO as all along as to be expected. Nothing new.
Yes, he is. I was having a half joke. This is not the kind of decision Dan has been willing to leave to others in the past.