Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
This is *smile*. Rushed so I didn’t miss out. 1 barcode was wrong. Fixed it then went back in. Only showed junior ticket upgrade options. Took a risk and closed and tried to go back in. Got in. Picked the general reserved. Had to pay. Why?
Now I can’t seem to sms them to the others I bought for. I have put their phone numbers in, including mine but nothing is coming through

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
This is *smile*. Rushed so I didn’t miss out. 1 barcode was wrong. Fixed it then went back in. Only showed junior ticket upgrade options. Took a risk and closed and tried to go back in. Got in. Picked the general reserved. Had to pay. Why?
Now I can’t seem to sms them to the others I bought for. I have put their phone numbers in, including mine but nothing is coming through
You'll get an email from Ticketek that includes individual URLs for each ticket you bought. Just forward those links to anyone you purchased for.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
You'll get an email from Ticketek that includes individual URLs for each ticket you bought. Just forward those links to anyone you purchased for.
Ok. Got a text from ticketek. Clicked on it and it opened up my ticket. Shows everything except a barcode or URL code. Any help would be appreciated. Getting very frustrated at something that should be so simple

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Ok. Got a text from ticketek. Clicked on it and it opened up my ticket. Shows everything except a barcode or URL code. Any help would be appreciated. Getting very frustrated at something that should be so simple
Just check your emails. You'll only get a single ticket texted to you. I realise it's dumb but that's Ticketek for you.

In your emails you will have multiple URLs for as many tickets as you purchased. You should be able to just copy and paste them and email/text them to whoever you bought for.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Just check your emails. You'll only get a single ticket texted to you. I realise it's dumb but that's Ticketek for you.

In your emails you will have multiple URLs for as many tickets as you purchased. You should be able to just copy and paste them and email/text them to whoever you bought for.
Got that but each one that I open has no barcode or QR code on them. I thought that there should be something there to scan in

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Well that was fun. Having got row A tickets at PRE, and the app saying I was logged in, it then asked me to sign in and I lost the tickets. The next round offered row Y, which I rejected, then row KK! By now allocations for our group of 4 were getting rejected and I had to take row G level 4 Ponsford. But at least I'm going.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Well that was fun. Having got row A tickets at PRE, and the app saying I was logged in, it then asked me to sign in and I lost the tickets. The next round offered row Y, which I rejected, then row KK! By now allocations for our group of 4 were getting rejected and I had to take row G level 4 Ponsford. But at least I'm going.

I hate it when those damned ticketing sites log you out just when you have the tickets reserved.

Surely someone somewhere on this planet can design and build a decent ticket website, clearly no-one at Ticketek or Ticketmaster can.

DS

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Ticket up the top, Punt Road End. Will give it a go but hope they return to full capacity soon.

Noted also that there was $3.15 in the "$0 upgrade" for Ticketek.

Just a heads-up that food & drink at the ground are by cashless payment only.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Anyone know how to get to the ballot for round 3?

I have no email and can't find a way in on the members website, Ticketek or Ticketmaster.

DS

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
What a *smile* waste of time. On hold to the club for 50 minutes to then be told that they couldn’t help me with my issue. The guy did give me a number to ring ticketek so I could actually speak to someone. On hold for 45 minutes with ticketek listening to some god awful hold music only for a prerecorded message come up to say there is nobody available to take the call. For *smile* sake, tell me that at the start of the call you *smile*!!!!

Reactions: 1 user

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
So I forgot to get tickets with the AFL members allocation me then I found the club has not allocated me a barcode for the 2021 season at all. I logged into the members area of the website and there was no barcode where it said ‘below is your 12 digit membership barcode for the 2021 season’...

good times

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Ticket up the top, Punt Road End. Will give it a go but hope they return to full capacity soon.

Noted also that there was $3.15 in the "$0 upgrade" for Ticketek.

Just a heads-up that food & drink at the ground are by cashless payment only.
Yeah got two tix and some how got stung $36 adult member upgrade (was in middle of a meeting trying to multitask). Anyone got any idea what that is??