Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Yes. This is the new normal.

I know that tickets were still available last evening. I've been saying all along that anyone who wanted a ticket will get one. People have overestimated demand for this.

because Ticketek sell in blocks. they want you to buy row FF in the nose bleeds before they release row A of the next block. it’s a ridiculous system, but Ticketek are notorious for it. The trick is to hold your nerve and be willing to cancel your seats if you don’t like them.
Can still buy a general admission ticket for $45 right now

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
The game sold out earlier this afternoon. I imagine they had to keep a few 1,000 or so for Carlton away members.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Did you get that in the General Reserved ticket sale, Ace?

Strange if you did because that bay is part of the Punt Road End Family reserved seat section, and I’m still waiting to see if I’ve got the two tickets I went in the ballot for.

I’m actually not holding out much hope of going as the day gets closer...

Yes, I got my ticket in the General Reserve sale at 1pm yesterday.
I chose the ' best available' option and the system spat out M56.
It's definitely an anomaly if that section was allocated for the PRE Family reserve.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The Best Available is terrible. The worst thing is last year when I booked tickets early I got row V or W or the like. When I went in to look at ticket availability the map showed all the rows in front of me were "unavailable". Then, I checked again a couple of weeks later and you could buy Row B or Row D. I have no idea how that happens but it sucks.

DS
Unavailable only because the ticketing mob doesn't make them available just yet.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
It's definitely an anomaly if that section was allocated for the PRE Family reserve.
That's normally our reserved seated area.
But we are Q54 from the ballot.
Perhaps I should've taken a punt General Reserve.

bamyes

Tiger Cub
Mar 25, 2009
You have to pick General Admission not best available to get your free tickets, scroll down and you will see it next time. I did the same thing paid $18x4 for an upgrade. at least we got tix, others i know missed out

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Up the top wasn’t as bad as I thought (row J). Would go again. Lacked something in atmosphere though.

Row DD turned out to the absolute last row. Thanks Ticketek. I'll back down in standing room at the Punt Road End as soon as possible thanks

Still, great just to be there.

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Row DD turned out to the absolute last row. Thanks Ticketek. I'll back down in standing room at the Punt Road End as soon as possible thanks

Still, great just to be there.

I reckon you'd be fine just staying in the standing room next game. I was there all night last night even though my tickets were for level 4. So were heaps of others.