Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
It would be nice to have some sort of confirmation that I have entered the barcodes and names correctly. With the regular old ticketek reservations it would tell you straight away if you got one wrong. Does the confirmation email mean that I entered them correctly?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
It would be nice to have some sort of confirmation that I have entered the barcodes and names correctly. With the regular old ticketek reservations it would tell you straight away if you got one wrong. Does the confirmation email mean that I entered them correctly?
I think so mate, i reckon if your barcode was wrong it would flag at the time

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Still baffled how there is no process worked out for AFL members.

Reactions: 1 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Yep, nothing for me as a Club Support AFL member.
No email as a Platinum Richmond member either.

Last edited:

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I'm a GA these days because circumstances have changed and it's hard to make it to one game let alone the 17. Still a gold member however.
Haven't received any emails yet re: ballot

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I don't think GA members have been emailed yet. I think they want to know the number of seated members (who are applying for the ballot) and then find out how many tickets are left over. The ballot will be completed 9th March so GA members may not hear until after then.

I suspect Round 1, seated members will be given priority but that may switch for the 2nd home game in Round 3.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Yep, nothing for me as a Club Support AFL member.
No email as a Platinum Richmond member either.
Same Disco. Assume we will rely on AFL membership for a ticket. Shame no communication yet.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Same Disco. Assume we will rely on AFL membership for a ticket. Shame no communication yet.
I called the AFL earlier in the week and they had no information on ticketing arrangements for us AFL members. Surely it’s as simple as priority being given to AFL members of the club competing and then making them register by a certain date on their intention to attend. Or even follow the same path as club members and go in a ballot.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I don't think GA members have been emailed yet. I think they want to know the number of seated members (who are applying for the ballot) and then find out how many tickets are left over. The ballot will be completed 9th March so GA members may not hear until after then.

I suspect Round 1, seated members will be given priority but that may switch for the 2nd home game in Round 3.

That would be reasonable, they need to find a way for everyone to get a go.

DS

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I am MRC GA & nothing yet either. I'll be pissed off i don't get a chance to go to Rd 1 via ballot etc. & it's all reserve seat Members only.

They need to have every member feeling like they had a good chance at it otherwise they'll never see 100k again

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
I am MRC GA & nothing yet either. I'll be pissed off i don't get a chance to go to Rd 1 via ballot etc. & it's all reserve seat Members only.

They need to have every member feeling like they had a good chance at it otherwise they'll never see 100k again
Spot on :clap2:clap2

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

I kind of get what you mean and do feel for those with MRC membership but MRC membership does not provide game access (aside from the GF guarantee). Reserved seat members get priority access so for Round 1 I would expect Reserved seat members to gain the benefit of paying for priority access.