Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Ticketing and Other Discussion

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Just on the seating and things being “ COVID safe”. What a joke!!!!
Sat with family at the end of a row. The middle part of the row was empty and the other end occupied. All good so far. Then people rocked up and sat directly behind us. Middle part of that row empty. People sat in the row directly in front of us. Middle part of that row empty. We saw others turn up in front of us, look at their ticket to make sure they had the right seats and weren’t impressed. They had To sit right next to, as in the next seat, someone they had no idea who they were. Saw the same thing happen in the row in front of that. Those people actually went to one of the attendants to express their disappointment , politely, and asked if it was ok to sit elsewhere in the row ( the vacant middle part) only to be told they couldn’t because of the COVID protocols in place. They were incredulous, as were we. All the while on the big screen they were showing ads to be COVID safe and keep 1.5 metres distant from each other o_O:mad:

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
Just on the seating and things being “ COVID safe”. What a joke!!!!
Sat with family at the end of a row. The middle part of the row was empty and the other end occupied. All good so far. Then people rocked up and sat directly behind us. Middle part of that row empty. People sat in the row directly in front of us. Middle part of that row empty. We saw others turn up in front of us, look at their ticket to make sure they had the right seats and weren’t impressed. They had To sit right next to, as in the next seat, someone they had no idea who they were. Saw the same thing happen in the row in front of that. Those people actually went to one of the attendants to express their disappointment , politely, and asked if it was ok to sit elsewhere in the row ( the vacant middle part) only to be told they couldn’t because of the COVID protocols in place. They were incredulous, as were we. All the while on the big screen they were showing ads to be COVID safe and keep 1.5 metres distant from each other o_O:mad:
I saw that, too. I was stuck up in the Gods, so I had a good view of all the seating around the ground. Everywhere, in all the bays, people had been congregated around the aisles, with huge stretches of seats in the middle empty. I was right next to a stranger - though there were lots of free seats beyond his friends group, so it would have been easy to put a free seat between us.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I reckon you'd be fine just staying in the standing room next game. I was there all night last night even though my tickets were for level 4. So were heaps of others.
Cheers, I'll give it a go Sconies

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
That's strange. Where me and my daughter were sitting there was a seat empty between any group of people.

Didn't see too many in the standing room but I got the clear impression that there would not have been an issue, they weren't hassling anyone who was watching from standing room.

DS

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Weird thing is marvel games the crowd was all spread out properly , perhaps it’s an issue with ticketek though I don’t see how.
luckily The Carlton supporter in the seat next to me moved at qtr time and I had empty seats on either side. Good times