Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Wonder when the last time was that the previous years grand finalists both started the following year Owen 2

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Lots of injuries already after 2 rounds. WTF is going on. Too early for hard surfaces???

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
From a player at Brisbane, Fagan has plan A and plan A and plan A and plan A.

• Haha

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
It's funny, I was thinking similar. "Who is this guy with the great voice, he just comnentates and ignores dumb questions and comments"
he was great, a race-call vibe... refreshing after the CH7 bozo bunch jerking off and hamming it up

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
I still can't get over Gibbo.....
Yeah, that was a hard one to watch.
Devastated for him.
PIus side be is only 20 but he will miss 40 to 50 games of footy in his development years.

• Sad

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
he was great, a race-call vibe... refreshing after the CH7 bozo bunch jerking off and hamming it up
He wasn't absolutely perfect though .... at one point when they went to a score review, he did ask whether it was time for a Snicko type of technology! Bit of dead air for a few moments from Huddo when he said it!
Let's not give him a pass on that, because he commentated for SEN last year.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
He wasn't absolutely perfect though .... at one point when they went to a score review, he did ask whether it was time for a Snicko type of technology! Bit of dead air for a few moments from Huddo when he said it!
Let's not give him a pass on that, because he commentated for SEN last year.
sure. I'd never heard him .. SEN not on my list .. but I prefer his 'style' over Brayshaw and BTs masturbatory blah

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
From a player at Brisbane, Fagan has plan A and plan A and plan A and plan A.
Old man Fagan is lucky he coaches Brisbane. If it was a Melbourne based club he would be clubhouse leader to be moved on this year.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Another team we are now going to be chasing for the next decade is Freo. Gun FF Amiss, gun ruck Jackson, very stable backline and some potential Brownlow winners in the middle. But hey we’ve got Jack Ross, Dow, Ryan, Ralphsmith. Not complaining, 3 flags baby

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Another team we are now going to be chasing for the next decade is Freo. Gun FF Amiss, gun ruck Jackson, very stable backline and some potential Brownlow winners in the middle. But hey we’ve got Jack Ross, Dow, Ryan, Ralphsmith. Not complaining, 3 flags baby

Glad you added the last 3 words, I was about to ask you how many flags Freo have in their cabinet.