Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks

Wow the Flogs have just proven that you aren't allowed to touch Daicos. Ridiculous high free kick

Reactions: 7 users
I don't understand how a team with Cox, Markov, Hoskin-Elliott, Ash Johnson, Lipinski and McCreery are losing

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I've seen some soft high free kicks, but that was the worst I can remember. Daicos throws his head back into the sydney player arms with a fake pained expression. This is Joel Selwoods legacy.

Reactions: 11 users
Swans are a good team. Massive chance this year I reckon especially now without the Franklin distraction.

Reactions: 6 users
I've seen some soft high free kicks, but that was the worst I can remember. Daicos throws his head back into the sydney player arms with a fake pained expression. This is Joel Selwoods legacy.
Both Dacos's throw their heads back when contact is felt. If commentators called that out they'd soon stop it.

Reactions: 4 users
This Warner is some kind of champion. Heeney looking a star on-ball too.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Best view is the 70K+ silenced one tooth ferals sitting around the ground looking grumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
This Warner is some kind of champion.
Yeh, he is a dead set gun. Will be the best player in the comp soon. Prefer him to Daicos. Great to watch.

Reactions: 1 user