Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks

41 points down, 1 quarter left. I'm looking forward to Professor Fly's brilliant plan Z on how to come back and win.....

Yeh, he is a dead set gun. Will be the best player in the comp soon. Prefer him to Daicos. Great to watch.
He doesn't believe anyone can hold him in a tackle. He just runs at them and finds out he was right. He's fantastic, love him.

Reactions: 2 users
Best view is the 70K+ silenced one tooth ferals sitting around the ground looking grumpy.
“You’re noooo gooood. You’re nooooo goood”.

I’m gonna copyright that. You heard it here first Forcefield and I want you to remember it in time to come !

Reactions: 1 users
Why when we stand a mark not only are on the mark, the umpires clear 20 metres around the bloke with the ball.
But tonight players are 3 metres away from the kicker.
It's a joke

Reactions: 1 user
I've seen some soft high free kicks, but that was the worst I can remember. Daicos throws his head back into the sydney player arms with a fake pained expression. This is Joel Selwoods legacy.
The worst part about it was that from where the umpire was positioned all he would have seen was the head being thrown back, as he wasn’t on the front side of the tackle.

He just went, ‘head went back I’ll pay a free for high’.

Abysmal umpiring.

Reactions: 5 users
McCrae taking the stairs.
Sweet Bro And Hella Jeff Stairs GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Swanth dominant. Grundy, Warner, Heeney, Gulden is a serious midfield, with Rowbottom and Jordan for grunt support and Florent, McInerney, Campbell, Blakey, Lloyd the outside speed and class. Amartey catching everything up forward. McDonald running (he can't jump but running is good). Papley and Hayward dangerous. They look good.

This is it, they have serious run and foot skills. And their hands are spot on got them out of trouble so many times.

GWS and Swans have looked really good.

Reactions: 1 users