Round 10 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 Other Games

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
That just shows how much these pundits understand about the game and the suspensions etc. They are saying Mayes should get a suspension but will probably get off. I don't think thats even possible, looking at the guy, ball was well gone, can't be anything other than intentional. Intentional, high contact, low impact I believe is a week.

Jonas, Duursma and Bruce all looked buggered after that contest.

Agree, unequivocal week

Would be 2 if dunkley was concussed

Robbie gray is gonna have a *smile* sore back too

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Dogs are dominating, 15 inside 50's to 7, and 7 scoring shots to 3, they should be 4 goals up. They're in desperate need of a decent tall forward.

Edit

Oops merge please.

Port are *smile*.
The last 3 weeks
Shouldn't have beaten Carlton.
Stkilda slapped them.
Carlton beat themselves.
And they had the bye last thurzdey night.
They were lucky to play WC when they were sooking.
Yet to play us, Collingwood, Geelong & North.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Port are *smile*.
The last 3 weeks
Shouldn't have beaten Carlton.
Stkilda slapped them.
Carlton beat themselves.
And they had the bye last thurzdey night.
They were lucky to play WC when they were sooking.
Yet to play us, Collingwood, Geelong & North.
Yep, Port are pretenders. The Dogs have had 25 -12 inside 50's, but have only taken 2 marks inside 50, that was always going to be the problem. They have no talls but keep bombing it in.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yep, Port are pretenders. The Dogs have had 25 -12 inside 50's, but have only taken 2 marks inside 50, that was always going to be the problem. They have no talls but keep bombing it in.

Where's the smurf??

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Hahaha and with that Howard goes "Johanisson, starting to impact the game".

Yeah......................negatively.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
David King reckons the Dogs need to shift Caleb Daniel into the forward line, probably reckons he'll take a few hangers.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The Dogs are playing dumb football.
They are a rubbish side. Worst forward line in league. Keath/Cordy clowns as key defenders, soft outside runners like Johannasen, staging mids like McCrae. A coach that can't get away from the handball (throw) game. Their best player is out of form. Port aren't playing real well but still gonna win by 10 goals.

Reactions: 1 users

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Glad Port win tonight ! Tiggs will do what they do in 5 days time ..