Round 10 - the hommus games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 - the hommus games.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Hawks looking ok...
Great to see Moore has recovered from his near death experience and Jarman Impey's organ donated eye has taken....Robbo should be relieved!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Jai Newcomb is really good. Mid season draft steal.

Should be in the rising star mix.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I was a Sam Butler fan last year. But he has come out of the gates a crumpler. Bitchery.
*smile* not another one.
Was watching WC earlier and the commentators were virtually applauding Luke Shuey for using his 'smarts' to draw a free kick.... FMD start paying them the other way!

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
The umps are losing it at the lions Hawks game

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ball comes into the Hawks forward line towards Wingard, his opponent and Harry Morrison. Wingard is battling with his opponent whilst Morrison takes the mark. Even then Wingard is remonstrating with the umpire for a free kick. Tosser.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Was he the one early in last who took possession and "anticipated" contact and collapsed at the knees and so the tackle was high? Resulted in goal.
Not sure what quarter, maybe second. But yep. Could have done it in the last too.

Reactions: 1 user

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Moore playing well.

Maybe Marlions crippling concussion that put him in intensive care wasn't so bad after all....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users