Round 11 - Sandringham v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - Sandringham v Richmond

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
How did you find that TbV? Not just that but future streams? It didn't seem to be locatable on the YouTube channel or the RFC website.
Actually, I'm not entirely sure @Tony Braxton-Hicks I have it as one of my subscribed channels and it popped up on suggested videos today. .. it belongs to the club and only has spasmodic uploads for some reason... I imagine the future non broadcast games will always be there too.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
VFL side masively lacking talls.

BacksRyan Mansell31Joel Nathan65Garrett McDonagh53
Half-BacksSydney Stack 44Jack Ross5Daniel Rioli17
CentrelinePatrick Naish6Riley Collier-Dawkins26Derek Eggmolesse-Smith43
Half-ForwardsNoah Cumberland38Maurice Rioli49Hugo Ralphsmith 45
ForwardsJosh Caddy 22Ryan Garthwaite42Matthew Parker 37
FollowersBen Miller46Will Martyn36Thomson Dow27
InterchangeLachlan Street 55Brad Melville 54Angus Hicks 52
Bailey Henderson66
EmergDylan Cook63Cam Olden58Matt Bartlett68
Nathan Oakes57

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Our injured tall list is pretty ridiculous.

Lynch, Nank, Astbury, Soldo, Collina. I think that's our whole injury list. All 200 cm plus.

Feb 25, 2007
VFL side masively lacking talls.

BacksRyan Mansell31Joel Nathan65Garrett McDonagh53
Half-BacksSydney Stack44Jack Ross5Daniel Rioli17
CentrelinePatrick Naish6Riley Collier-Dawkins26Derek Eggmolesse-Smith43
Half-ForwardsNoah Cumberland38Maurice Rioli49Hugo Ralphsmith45
ForwardsJosh Caddy22Ryan Garthwaite42Matthew Parker37
FollowersBen Miller46Will Martyn36Thomson Dow27
InterchangeLachlan Street55Brad Melville54Angus Hicks52
Bailey Henderson66
EmergDylan Cook63Cam Olden58Matt Bartlett68
Nathan Oakes57

Tall backline :help

CCJ, Chol and Ryan in the seniors, our forward line (talls) and rucks look so bare. Miller going into the ruck and Bigoa Nyuon out also leaves our backline lacking height.
Surely, Garthwaite plays back today. He and Miller may both be playing seniors next week to cover the losses of Balta and Broad.

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
Tall backline :help

CCJ, Chol and Ryan in the seniors, our forward line (talls) and rucks look so bare. Miller going into the ruck and Bigoa Nyuon out also leaves our backline lacking height.
Surely, Garthwaite plays back today. He and Miller may both be playing seniors next week to cover the losses of Balta and Broad.
Should bring Samson Ryan in as a late change. He still should be pretty fresh after yesterday’s run in the seniors.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user