Round 11 - Sandringham v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - Sandringham v Richmond

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Bests to half time:
RCD 17 touches, 2 goals
Dow 13, 1.0
Naish 17, 1.0
Caddy 14
Ross 14

DRioli 11
Stack 10
Mansell 10 all came into it that quarter, our half backs were busy.

Reactions: 1 user

TheUmpire

Tiger Rookie
Sep 30, 2003
Noah Cumberland is dumb .
Brings nothing to the table and has no place being on our list.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
All I see is players being played out of position. Ross is bull inside mid. Rioli a natural forward. We have gone away from playing players to their strengths.

Reactions: 1 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
All I see is players being played out of position. Ross is bull inside mid. Rioli a natural forward. We have gone away from playing players to their strengths.
Completely agree. Not sure what they are trying to achieve. Seems to have been spooked into coming up with a new system but haven't actually figured out what they are trying to do. How could Ross played in the backline make any sense. Team is screaming for an inside bull and we are trying to turn him into a backman. Its what we used to do when we were *smile*

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Dimma loves playing players in the backline it’s defend at all costs

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I hear what your saying SA, however Ross , though limited time hasn’t done much when given his opportunity there and DRioil has failed miserably in recent times as a forward .I’d imagine the MC see RCD , MartYn and Dow as better inside mids then Ross and are giving them the minutes there. I think its as simple as don’t take your chance somebody else will get your natural spot and you’ll have to reinvent yourself to get back in the 22

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Bests to half time:
RCD 17 touches, 2 goals
Dow 13, 1.0
Naish 17, 1.0
Caddy 14
Ross 14

DRioli 11
Stack 10
Mansell 10 all came into it that quarter, our half backs were busy.
Did you get the final stats spook? Plenty of the Cubs seemed to continue to work hard, just appeared we lacked a little hieght

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
RCD a cut above live, needs to be in AFL the rest of the year. Ross tried, still not sold on his athletic profile. And my boy Naish dominated, great attitude. Dow looks promising but still runs out of gas, lot to work with tho.

Daniel Rioli looked uninspired & uninterested. Disappointing, had a chance to walk back into the side. Reckon there’s a chance he’s at another club next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users