Round 12 - Richmond v Northern Bullants, Saturday July 3, 2.00pm, Preston City Oval | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 - Richmond v Northern Bullants, Saturday July 3, 2.00pm, Preston City Oval

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Stack playing pretty well...He looks to be carrying a few pounds though. Can see why some have reservations about him running out a game at senior level. But the cupboard’s almost bare now - he should come in even if he is a bit under-done.

Standing up for his teammates there too, show his mind is in it with this team. Biggy got outmarked, some no name from them comes into give him, Stack reacted to defend Biggy.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Stack playing pretty well...He looks to be carrying a few pounds though. Can see why some have reservations about him running out a game at senior level. But the cupboard’s almost bare now - he should come in even if he is a bit under-done.
Looks pretty fit to me.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
If Syd doesn’t get a game against the Filth, it can only mean his papers have been stamped, because he has been great today.

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Miller certainly doesn't like a contest, I can see why they didn't play him on Thursday, Lacks intensity too. Shame as he has all the skill and physical attributes.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Looks like we’ll be kicking with a strong breeze in the last quarter, CARN THE TIGES!!!!

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Preston about to bring up win No. 2 by the look of it......*smile* me, we can't beat time with a stick at the minute

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Stack 26, clear BOG
Parker 24, 10 tackles. Butchers it but should bring him in.
Martyn 22
Mansell 20
Danny 18, 4 tackles
Street 17
Miller, Morro 14
Egg 13
Biggie 12
Ralp 10
Ryan 9, 5 marks, 26 hitouts
Cumberland 7, dropped a lace-out sitter from Parker 40 out.
Garth, MoJu 5

I'd bring in Stack, Parker and Mansell and maybe Martyn. Maybe even Egg for the rest of the year - he's got the class for AFL, I know he lacks physicality, just play him, see if he adapts and make a call at the end of the year knowing you won't die wondering.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Other takeaways - Maurice junior is miles off AFL. Martyn looks ok. Parker is AFL level albeit his kicking looks average. The debutant Power could be a player too - like his attack on the ball & composure in a contest just before 3/4 time - didn’t think twice about committing.