Round 12 Richmond v the Other Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 Richmond v the Other Tigers

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Banks the only AFL listed player that looked worthy of promotion, one of the very few clean users today.

Hoy hm in next for Mansell after he gets rubbed out.
Yeh but even he presents as a stationary target most of the time. Maybe that’s his role - but nothing easier than get an uncontested possession a kick and a half behind the play.

gehring

Tiger Rookie
Oct 16, 2006
No Olden, McDonagh, Cooper, Elliot and they bring in MRJ, Dow and Nathan what do they expect no pressure, fumbling, no attack on the ball etc. Feel sorry for the Coach who has to play list cloggers in front of VFL players who show more intensity and strength. Says something about recruiting when Olden, Brindley and Street are your best three players in our seconds.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Bradtke looked terrible.

Meanwhile, Buller kicked 5.3 from 17 touches for the Swans in the VFL

• Sad

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bradtke looked terrible.

Last place Id wanna play is as a Key Forward in our VFL side to be honest.

Ball movement, vision and skill levels into the forward half are (n)(n).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I always get worried when watching games because of these flogs. Shows how bad it's become.
Tough watching Tiger games both AFL & VFL.

Agree TF.

I’ve become a terrible supporter. I’m losing myself more and more as the season is progressing.

I find myself pulling myself up at my behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

asian tetley

Tiger Superstar
Jul 5, 2012
It is a real concern the lack of standout performances from our youngsters this year at any level.

Remember, we’ve only had two rising star nominations since 2019!
Yep it's a real concern.
Can't see anything to get enthused about our in our youngsters for the future.
What is going on in the recruiting department?

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
I agree recruitment has to be better , but some of kids need to pull there finger out no excuses for them need a clean out of deadwood to.

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
We are screaming for someone with Lynch out.
Yep and the two key forwards we could have drafted last week have kicked 5.4 (Buller for Sydney), and Hunter for Essendon has 3 goals just before 3QT. And we overlooked them both!!

• Sad

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep it's a real concern.
Can't see anything to get enthused about our in our youngsters for the future.
What is going on in the recruiting department?
Might need to put all resources into the crew in WA , at least they seem to know what they are doing.

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Bradtke looked terrible.

Remember Bradtke kicked 5 goals against the Bullants. Let's not ride a roller-coaster every week that he's good or bad.
He's missed a bit with injury, probably needs to build some confidence. He was taken as a rookie as well. Very unlikely to make it, as is Buller. Has had a bit of a mare today and may still furnish into an adequate player or a miss. At least we took him to find out.

Reactions: 3 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Remember Bradtke kicked 5 goals against the Bullants. Let's not ride a roller-coaster every week that he's good or bad.
He's missed a bit with injury, probably needs to build some confidence. He was taken as a rookie as well. Very unlikely to make it, as is Buller. Has had a bit of a mare today and may still furnish into an adequate player or a miss. At least we took him to find out.
We should’ve at least taken Buller to find out. Trezise is a nice player but he’s nothing special and he plays in a position where we have ample cover. Just bizarre recruiting

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I agree recruitment has to be better , but some of kids need to pull there finger out no excuses for them need a clean out of deadwood to.
The problem with our big juniors is none of em have enough physical presence or show dominance physically for big guys.

Bauer is the only one who attacks the footy with intent in the air, out of all od em.

The_General

Staff member
May 4, 2004
Bradke tracking at $1.01 to be another Clarke special.
Garbage post.

Whinge that Clarke doesn't take a tall, then whinge if a rookie tall he does draft has a bad game. He's rookie listed key forward. He's probably got a much chance of making it as I do getting into the playboy mansion.

The_General

Staff member
May 4, 2004
We should’ve at least taken Buller to find out. Trezise is a nice player but he’s nothing special and he plays in a position where we have ample cover. Just bizarre recruiting
How many full forwards can you play in a team and develop at once? I think the two would be fighting for the same spot. I can't see Bradtke playing CHF, could be wrong, but i can't see it. Not sure Buller would either.

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
Main thing that struck me about Bradtke is he looks really unfit. I mean, not even fit enough to play VFL.

• Sad

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
How many full forwards can you play in a team and develop at once? I think the two would be fighting for the same spot. I can't see Bradtke playing CHF, could be wrong, but i can't see it. Not sure Buller would either.
Buller by all reports has a big tank and gets up and down the ground. Instead of playing Miller there, who looks terrified lining up for a set shot, why not draft another tall and play Miller in his natural position down back