Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
I said it last week and I’ll say it again - how on earth did we get done by hawthorn?? They are horrible.... like bottom 4 horrible.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I cant see us beaten WC & Geelong
Both have our Kryptonite.
Big strong forwards.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I said it last week and I’ll say it again - how on earth did we get done by hawthorn?? They are horrible.... like bottom 4 horrible.

Sicily has done an ACL or a medial. Either way he’s done for the year which is unfortunate as we need the also-rans to take a few scalps.

Yeo looks like missing the Richmond game which is welcome news as he customarily stars against us.

Reactions: 3 users

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
Just watched the replay package from Carlton vs Fremantle. Based on that I must assume that was the worst quality game in history. Every highlight had a clanger in it. The only highlight was Newnes goal

Made me realise how hard it is being the team with the target on your back - rarely do i see a team play this bad against us.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Devastating news for Sicily & Hawthorn. He's good value to watch. The way he plays he may never be quite as good again.

Yeah, good player despite being an absolute campaigner. Looks and acts like our very own J-Cad. Hope he can get back to where he was.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Not sure if people raising the game quality realise it was hosing down for much of it?

There's something about wet-weather footy, I love it. Yeah players stuff up, but it really gets down to being a battle of wills. You always get one or two skillful players who handle the conditions superbly.

Reactions: 1 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Not sure if people raising the game quality realise it was hosing down for much of it?
The quality was average but great endeavor, close contest right down to the end. I enjoyed watching the game compared to some of the one sided tripe served up this year!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I said it last year and I’ll say it again - how on earth did we get done by the doggies, lolnorf and smashed by the cats last year.

drawing to collingwobbles is the one the pisses me off.
How jack can’t kick a goal 35m out is beyond me