Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Also wow this game is not a great representation of two sides apparently 'premiership contenders'. Yawwwwwwn.

Reactions: 1 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
That little *smile* Woodcock does another ridiculous staging flop like last week. Is anyone going to call this prick out????? :mad::mad::mad:
Does my head in! Duursma just did a Callan Ward too. Dangerfield, the scrawny little prick from the reggae band. They all take dives. It's a shocking look and they need to stamp it out before the kids start copying this crap.

But no, of course the AFL won't crack down on it, cos this week is DTSSP (don't touch South Sudanese packages) week

Reactions: 1 user

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
And then on queue, the dumb port defender pays more attention to Hawkins than the flight of the ball, bumbled in front of him and was pushed under the ball. Fat ass then marks the ball. Recruiting should involve some I.q testing in addition to athleticism ffs.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Dixon was like carey against us. Tonight he is a headless chook.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
What’s the furthest Miers can kick, 25m?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Teams coming off short breaks and travel are all struggling as the season goes on.

The AFL could easily manipulate some results if required.

This makes me nervous

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’ve noticed lately just how many players are dropping relatively simple marks when sliding to mark.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Scintillating footy here. Well into Q3 and it’s 5 goals to 2 in dry conditions.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
how flogged out is the ground? Its not going to well at all.