Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
From what I am seeing - the only thing preventing us from winning the flag is not getting our full compliment back on the park in time.

Reactions: 4 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
From what I am seeing - the only thing preventing us from winning the flag is not getting our full compliment back on the park in time.
A real concern with Prestia not even running yet, a question mark on how far away Astbury is, and no word on whether Edwards is even going to play...

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Yeah rohan was grabbed but jeez he almost defied physics when flying back.

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Looking forward to Kane Cornes’ summation of Port this week. Pretenders.

Reactions: 1 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Suffice to say Port played their biggest game of the year last week against our second string side! Can’t wait to have another crack at them!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Imagine having the runs and shating In your pants and having it run down you legs in the middle of a football park

that’s port now.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Port players are just pretending, Just making s show of flying for the ball, forward and back. No desire, no judgement, nothing, amazing.