Round 12: the haemorrhoid flare up games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12: the haemorrhoid flare up games.

Feb 25, 2007
How *smile* is Essendon barely got over the line against north

Umpires stuffed up, ess player scooped it up tunnel ball style and bombers get the winning goal :mad:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How *smile* is Essendon barely got over the line against north

Umpires stuffed up, ess player scooped it up tunnel ball style and bombers get the winning goal :mad:
What about the PITB to the norf player in their I50??? Nothing!

Reactions: 1 user

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Trust those wank-stains to celebrate like they've won the grand final after just scraping past North Melbourne.

Shameful.

Next Sunday night's Carlton v. Essendon match should be a doozy. Prime-time blockbuster with footy the real winner. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Trust those wank-stains to celebrate like they've won the grand final after just scraping past North Melbourne.

Shameful.

Next Sunday night's Carlton v. Essendon match should be a doozy. Prime-time blockbuster with footy the real winner. :rolleyes:
Baggers should beat them BB they have no defenders.

Carlton just needs to generate enough inside 50s to their key Foirwards.

Christ the Tigers led the wankers all game and we were sheizenhausen.

Feb 25, 2007

Shameful.

Even though both Carl and Ess are our arch enemies just beat these overrated pricks

Reactions: 1 user