Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just saw vision of the Cats getting off the plane today...... it had propellers!
Hope we tell the AFL we only board aircraft with real engines.

Don't know who wins.... hope they belt the crap out of eachother!

Ps... I was gonna call this the Buckley Memorial Round but Neale's cause is way too important.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Two of my most hated teams these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Geelong with 10 30 year olds + (I think) - is this the oldest team to take the field ever?

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I don't mind Geesook cause we beat them for fun in the finals. Port Adel on the other hand I despise due to:

1. Dursma attacking Lynch
2. Hartlett comments on Lynch
3. Their President
4. Their fans
5. The 2015 Elimination Final
6. C Dixon - flog
7. C Rozee - flog
8. C Deboy - Port luving cheat
and most of all
9. Karen Cornes and his constant one eyed BS

I dislike them more than any other team in the comp at this point. Given how much I hate Lollingwood and Essendrugs that's saying something.

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Don't need any more beanies but bought a couple.

Geelong with 10 30 year olds + (I think) - is this the oldest team to take the field ever?
Would've been the oldest ever if Stanley was the sub. Still 28.22 to 25.21... it's the age jinx versus the bye jinx. Teams at +3 years win 80% of their games, but Geelong has a shocking record after a week off.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geezuz Brereton is an idiot. Buckley is apparently one of the greatest players of our time if not all time. One of the greatest players of all time ! Would be a big bloody list of greatest players of all time to fit him in it then.

Dunno who I’m more sick of: the moronic Brereton or this complete and utter over doing of Buckley’s resignation. Just ridiculous. Yet again speaks volumes of a shitful AFL media.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Few empty seats in Bogelaide for a key game against the third placed side. Port Bogelaide fans losing faith ? Been torn apart ?

• Haha

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Poor kick in from McKenzie but bit of a short-arm by one of Vlastuin's AA thieves.