Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Motlop Bonner and Amon, wont win a flag with those soft blokes. Oh and Mc Kenzie is not a good defender either

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Was Bonner the bloke that lost 2 key turnover contests in the centre of the ground in the last?

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is it Connor Rozee or Posee, is really peeing me off the way he always poses for free kicks.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I think right now they are the best team in the competition.
Who cares who's best now well worry about August September.

Dogs Cats and Godeez top 4 come September suits us.

Tigers just need to finish above as many of the Eagles, Port Sydney Brisbane as possible, minimise chances of away finals.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Who cares who's best now well worry about August September.

Dogs Cats and Godeez top 4 come September suits us.

Tigers just need to finish above as many of the Eagles, Port Sydney Brisbane as possible, minimise chances of away finals.
Makes our game this week super important.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Geelong have Dogs and Lions over the next two weeks. They will win both of those games.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is it Connor Rozee or Posee, is really peeing me off the way he always poses for free kicks.
Their 4 most dangerous players are also 4 of their biggest free kick seekers/milkers.

Rozee, Duursma, Butters, and Gray.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
When the whips are cracking, let’s see what the likes of McDonald, Sparrow, Neale Bullen, Spargo, Jordan, Petty, Melksham, Baker, Weideman etc throw up….

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
How's Milk Hands McGuire saying "the only thing he'll box up is the cake to take home" about Bobblehead Morris. Whereas Toorak Ted'd eat it on the spot.

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Eddie says Pussies stranded in SA. Could be a scary night with the Port ferals out to get them after that win.

• Haha