Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He is right.

Supporter groups in Australia fall into two basic categories, Silvertails and Sh!tkickers.

Melbourne- Silvertails. Norwood- Silvertails. Hawthorn- Silvertails. Collingwood-Sh!tkickers. West Coast- Silvertails. Part Adelaide- Sh!tkickers. Richmond- Sh!tkickers. Fremantle- Sh!tkickers. Geelong- some kind of obscene amalgam of Western District Silvertails and Sleepy Hollow Sh!tkickers. Get the picture? Football is tribal.
Richmond- Educated Sh!tkickers.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
They didn't have Cameron then. Or Smith.
Front runners. Give them time and space and they'll cut you up. We play like we did against them earlier in the year and they'll star. Same with Rohan. We play the richmond way and they'll be ineffective.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
it was 3.

just fell over and kind of stayed there, then got up and walked.

an extraordinary poor performance from an AFL footballer, made we wonder how he got there?

and how he's managed to draw a cabinet ministers wage for 6 years?
Cheers Eee Zeee Baby, glad I wasnt the only one noticing seems the broadcasters did.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ive got a good mate who understands the game and its cultural nuance better than most.

and he looks me in the eyes and swears the only difference between Port fans and Tiger fans is the clothes, and obviously the stupid INXS song.
As feral as the Tiger hoards can undoubtedly be, not even the RFC would go so contrived to do an Uber Poor Mans Liverpool and Gerry and the Pacemakers with INXS. is contrived guff and drivel its actually embarrassing and makes the ol ROAR meter at the G look cool AF.

Never walk alone was a song for the people and was appropriate for individual relationships, within families parents to children, communities, and resonates within the populous, addresses hardships turmoil and tumult and difficulties all are faced with thus its become folklore and part of the Liverpool identity.

Never Tear Us Apart song is a romantic melancholy ballad that doesnt speak of hardship turmoil for the masses just one relationship.

All guff and hubris and no substance.

Like the Kochies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
As feral as the Tiger hoards can no doubetdly be, not even the RFC would go so contrived to do an Uber Poor Mans Liverpool and Gerry and the Pacemakers with INXS. is contrived guff and drivel its actually embarrassing and makes the ol ROAR meter at the G look cool AF.
I don't get the association between Port and INXS. They're not even an SA band.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I don't get the association between Port and INXS. They're not even an SA band.
There is none that I'm aware of and the most laughable part is that the song doesn't even fit the brief or the narrative they've just grabbed at one line in a song to try and make it something that it aint.

It's really quite amusing.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
As feral as the Tiger hoards can undoubtedly be, not even the RFC would go so contrived to do an Uber Poor Mans Liverpool and Gerry and the Pacemakers with INXS. is contrived guff and drivel its actually embarrassing and makes the ol ROAR meter at the G look cool AF.

Never walk alone was a song for the people and was appropriate for individual relationships, within families parents to children, communities, and resonates within the populous, addresses hardships turmoil and tumult and difficulties all are faced with thus its become folklore and part of the Liverpool identity.

Never Tear Us Apart song is a romantic melancholy ballad that doesnt speak of hardship turmoil for the masses just one relationship.

All guff and hubris and no substance.

Like the Kochies.

your preaching to the converted Craig,

I actually respect my mate enough to take his point: Port people are nutcases with a long working-class history; ditto Tigers.

obviously the INXS allows us to feel orders of magnitude superior in every respect .

and so we should

Last edited:

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Port is more analogous to Collingwood. They're both so dumb they think there's only black or white.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Port is more analogous to Collingwood. They're both so dumb they think there's only black or white.

my mate, who as it happened has an AA blazer in his wardrobe and a couple of Broady Necklaces,

reckons Port and Tiger fans stand alone as the most uniquely mental fans.

sure, we dont sing INXS :vomit, and we are superior by absolutely every measure.

but im OK with being half of the mental quinella.

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
my mate, who as it happened has an AA blazer in his wardrobe and a couple of Broady Necklaces,

sure, we dont sing INXS :vomit, and we are superior by absolutely every measure.

I don't care what Cameron Mooney thinks.

• Haha

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Buddy to kick 10 is the only hope of entertainment.

Hawthorn so far off, real late Terry Wallace list feels.

Isotopes

Tiger Rookie
Aug 3, 2013
Looked at what game is on 2nite and realised how irrelevant Hawthorn really is... almost as bad as nth.
The interest they generated over the last 40 years at the top goes out the window quickly.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We're nothing like Port supporters. This is Port who had to cover whole bays in advertising canvas to hide the empty seats.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Reminds of that quote about the two brothers that look exactly alike except one has a beard (or something like that)