Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
He’s great to watch.
He is great to watch and from the Hawks games I have seen this year, he has been the most impressive. He is from my old home town of Morwell and I would love to see him in the Yellow and Black to fulfill his childhood dreams., Idolized Dusty and Cotchin. His nickname would have to be CJ2.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
He is great to watch and from the Hawks games I have seen this year, he has been the most impressive. He is from my old home town of Morwell and I would love to see him in the Yellow and Black to fulfill his childhood dreams., Idolized Dusty and Cotchin. His nickname would have to be CJ2.

You mean Jiath?

He was very noticeable in the game against us, very good player.

DS

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
i had a good old laugh last night with Port fans complaining about the umpires after they were gifted 4 points against us.
But Ian, you're over-rating both their intelligence and their memories. After that match, all the Poort fan registers is "Another rightful win on our unstoppable path to the 2021 flag ... after being robbed by Richmond of the '20 flag!"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Look at the Geelong bodies, they're beasts. You'd swear Dank was the fitness guy. Atkins has little talent other than to stand up in a tackle. Legs like concrete.
Been wondering about that too. What have they actually learnt and stored away, made their successful preparation, processes and practices from the Dank & Weapon input years, which they have never been really investigated or made accountable for?

I also find it interesting how they never seem to have an injury wave like RFC and other clubs do - for us last three years including this. Now, despite the older brigade of players, they seem to be running games out much better in 2nd half and Q4. Made some adjustments to their program after last year's failure?

Of course, SHocking's rule changes a big help.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like Pricky also encountered a Port feral the other night at the AO just like Dimma did. Just can't get rid of these pests.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
But Ian, you're over-rating both their intelligence and their memories. After that match, all the Poort fan registers is "Another rightful win on our unstoppable path to the 2021 flag ... after being robbed by Richmond of the '20 flag!"
Yep.

We saved them more pain by knocking them out of the Prelim.

The Cats wouldve most likely beat Port in the GF anyway at the Gabba.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Ducks should stop clogging the 8. Get out of there you fake lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Hocking on radio today giving himself an almighty slap on the back for how his changes are improving scoring
22 v 14 at halftime. .. game in best condition ever.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Hocking on radio today giving himself an almighty slap on the back for how his changes are improving scoring
22 v 14 at halftime. .. game in best condition ever.
They were pumping up the high scoring on the AFL website. Doesn’t hide the fact that there are some ordinary games like this one

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
You're kidding?

Trifling scoring increase aside, the game is less entertaining to watch. The balance between contested:uncontested has shifted on its axis. If Freo/GC was the only game you watched for the weekend, you'd fear for the sport. And I didn't think Thursday night was the great match it was wrapped up as, either.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Keli Underdrone auditioning for Hame's Irrelevant Role by telling us Rankine is studying (seriously?) to be a barber and cut his team-mates' hair last night. Dunstall's response was basically "who gives a *smile*".