Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ffs how do you miss running into the goal square ???

The Kings have massive mental- kicking issues. Just huge.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Tipped the Suns, some of their kicking for goal you wouldn't see that bad from kids.

If they couldn't beat Freo with the level of their injuries then don't expect to be anywhere near finals any time soon.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I was thinking to myself that surely Stewie Dew is skating on thin ice.....better make that thick ice.... Anyway, they are going up and down on the spot and obviously his message aint getting through!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Jack Lonie must have some Macrae blood. Forget Crumples, this bloke should be called Disintegrates.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just wonder where the Gestapo's gonna make us play the Aints in 2 weeks time. I heard Fiji is on the cards....

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Our win over Adelaide dosent look too good.
Couldn't kick a goal against Collingwood and scoreless at qtr time against a reserves Stkilda side.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Just turned it on and my first thought was how sweet it would be to play a GF against the Crows where they're forced to wear that horrendous clash strip.

Reactions: 1 user

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Geez..I hope the Crows dont score a goal at all.
AFL have confirmed that the new rules have definitely increased scoring...by 2 points.
Well worth it.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Kelly through crap skill and poor awareness burns two great attacking opportunities there in a row for the Crows.