Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
I think it’s always best to minimise interstate finals, so I think we always prefer Victorian teams to finish higher on the ladder. Hard to support Geelong though

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I think it’s always best to minimise interstate finals, so I think we always prefer Victorian teams to finish higher on the ladder. Hard to support Geelong though
Agreed its hard to support the Cats but it would be delicious to see these Port frauds hit the skids.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Then let's hope Geelong wins and Hawkins shoves his own knee through Stagerfield's face.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good miss from Rohan ...... at a critical period when they need one to halt their momentum............................, he misses.